Kids keep jumping on my Xbox profile - I have to stay signed in??

Discus and support Kids keep jumping on my Xbox profile - I have to stay signed in?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 4 profiles on my xbox, one for me (with gamepass ultimate) and then 3 others for my kiddos. I have my xbox locked down/restricted/passkeys... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Takkstar, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Takkstar
    Takkstar Guest

I have 4 profiles on my xbox, one for me (with gamepass ultimate) and then 3 others for my kiddos.

I have my xbox locked down/restricted/passkeys everything. However, for my son to play fortnite, i have to be signed in since I have the gamepass/xbox live. Thus he can swap profiles at anytime.

How do i keep my kids from swapping to my profile if I have to be logged in for them to play games?

I feel like i'm on crazy pills.

:)

Takkstar, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Takkstar

If you want to share Xbox Live gold / Games downloaded with your game pass subscription you only need to set Home Xbox for your main profile (the one owns the subscription)

In case you need to know more about this, check this article:

https://support.xbox.com/en-HK/help/hardware-ne...
  4. JessPurviance Win User

XBox One keeps signing out kids profiles.

Have you tried signing in an adult account or any other account other than theirs to see if this happens with that one as well?
    I have. There is one adult account and three kids accounts. Two of the kids accounts wont stay signed in. The adult account and other kid account will stay signed in.
  5. Gamescook0 Win User

Not automatically signing in to Xbox LIVE anymore.

That's the thing, it is checked in the menu and my profile always signs in, but I stay offline unless I tell it otherwise. I have to tell it to connect my signed in profile to Xbox LIVE every time.
  6. maxbox99 Win User

Can't connect to xbox live (unusual situation)

I've had multiple codes:

800704CD

D0000034

8007065B

They pop up when I try to connect or when I get disconnected. I can actually sign in xbox live with my profile, on my cousin's xbox, at my place. I can actually sign in with my xbox, using his hard drive. I can stay connected with my HD and my xbox as long
    as I don't sign in my profile. My cousin can stay signed in his profil on my xbox and my HD and it works fine.

The problem seems to be MY profile, only on MY console, only with MY hard drive. I will probably try to buy a new hard drive when I have some spare time but it still stucks.
Thema:

1. Kids keep jumping on my Xbox profile - I have to stay signed in?? - Similar Threads - Kids keep jumping

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  4. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  5. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  6. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  7. Playing farming simulator on my kids account keep getting message.You cannot see content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing farming simulator on my kids account keep getting message.You cannot see content...: What can I do when I changed all the settings to allow for everything still nothing 5709b52a-2488-42b6-ae86-b92e4a4b2402
  8. My kid bypass screen time simply pressing "B" and keep watching YouTube.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kid bypass screen time simply pressing "B" and keep watching YouTube.: Hello, So the topic basically says about the issue I have. My child just press B on controller when screen time notification pops up and keeps watching YouTube. So she is not able to change the...
  9. Help! My kid will keep my gamertag if I don't find a way to transfer his games and advance to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! My kid will keep my gamertag if I don't find a way to transfer his games and advance to ...: So, the thing is like this: I have had my Gamertag / account since a lot of time ago... then my kid came along and I let him use my account to play and bought some games especially for him...
  10. soinc is a very fun way to keep your kid ingredients!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    soinc is a very fun way to keep your kid ingredients!!: this game is one of my favorite game it is very nice and is fun.......... 4ed885c4-7d80-43e2-84d7-f9adae529baf