Kicking back to Dashboard (Cold booting & Unplugging don't work)
Discus and support Kicking back to Dashboard (Cold booting & Unplugging don't work) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am being kicked back to Dashboard, after 5 sec of load screen then 5 sec of black, when i try to play Dyeing light (with the disk). My digital copy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NaClie, Jan 31, 2015.
Thema:
Kicking back to Dashboard (Cold booting & Unplugging don't work)
Loading...
-
Kicking back to Dashboard (Cold booting & Unplugging don't work) - Similar Threads - Kicking Dashboard Cold
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
Network problems, constantly kicking me offline.
in XboX InsidersNetwork problems, constantly kicking me offline.: I have an Xbox series X. last night I tried to play online and it's constantly going in and out of the network! I've tried restarting my router, and restarting my Xbox... I can't even test my... -
When I sign in on gears of war 2 it will freeze the game and then kick me out of the game....
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen I sign in on gears of war 2 it will freeze the game and then kick me out of the game....: When I get in the Xbox 360 game gears of war 2 my whole game freeze at the sign in screen it won’t let me sign in the game to play it. How do I fix the problem so that I can play gears of war 2 on... -
When i log into Minecraft i got kicked from my xbox app
in XBoX AccessibilityWhen i log into Minecraft i got kicked from my xbox app: YT vid of my problem: https://youtu.be/97WCA9ZGzW8 When i log into Minecraft bedrock edition, i get signed out of Xbox app. This has been going on for a very long time now(As you can see in my... -
Xbox Series X kicking me too dashboard on every game I play !!!
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Series X kicking me too dashboard on every game I play !!!: Doesn’t matter what game I play I get kicked too s Dashboard after 10-20 minutes of playing. Lost so many fifa games and call of duty games because of this isssue. Before people try tell me too... -
When I play Mortal kombat 1 towers, I get kicked to dashboard every time in first match....
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen I play Mortal kombat 1 towers, I get kicked to dashboard every time in first match....: So I just bought MK1 and try to play the towers, every time in my first or second match I get kicked to dashboard. I have a series X. Please help. cab5730b-776e-4251-a6d1-8de07d3f8281 -
Getting kicked straight to dashboard with online games, happening on multiple Xbox Series X...
in XBoX Games and AppsGetting kicked straight to dashboard with online games, happening on multiple Xbox Series X...: Hello, On Xbox Series X I am getting kicked from online games (disc and digital) back to the Xbox dashboard, after 5 to 30 minutes of playing. No disconnect messages or error codes, straight to... -
EA NHL 19 game freeze/kick to dashboard
in XBoX on ConsolesEA NHL 19 game freeze/kick to dashboard: for the past 2 weeks when I try to load into the online portion of this game it freezes and sends me back to the xbox dashboard. now I have done every step xbox assist suggest even a factory reset... -
Dashboard Kick
in XBoX Games and AppsDashboard Kick: im having an issue with my xbox one. my games keep freezing in loading screens and kicking me back to the xbox dashboard. ive done every step xbox assist suggests except the final step of doing a...