Kicked to home screen trying to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 multiplayer

Discus and support Kicked to home screen trying to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased the mua bundle digitally for Xbox one. I am able to play the 1st marvel ultimate alliance online with no problems host and join... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by q kn0w who, Aug 3, 2016.

1. q kn0w who
    q kn0w who Guest

I recently purchased the mua bundle digitally for Xbox one. I am able to play the 1st marvel ultimate alliance online with no problems host and join game. However whenever I attempt to play marvel ultimate alliance 2 host or joining a game as soon as somebody
    joins me I am kicked to the dashboard as soon as the join the pre game lobby. I have literally tried everything you can imagine from rebooting, reinstalling the game, removing my profile, trying a different save device, deleting both my local and cloud save
    game, testing my network connection. I have power cycled my xbox one but still nothing. I don't understand why it would allow me to play the 1st online but the 2nd is giving me issues. I saw a 3 page post on the forum with a similar post regarding Re6 I believe
    and they didn't have a solution, I hope this isn't my fate aswell.

:)

q kn0w who, Aug 3, 2016
  2. Co-op games

Hey if you haven't found a couple by now i would suggest

1.Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2(2 to 4 player same screen offline co-op)

2.Dungeon Siege 3(2 player same screen offline co-op)

YellowJacket LE, Aug 3, 2016
  3. What other comic book games am I missing out on?

These are 2 of the best Marvel games out there IMO. Very very fun especially with friends. Full co-op campaigns.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

CAMMofTHRONES, Aug 3, 2016
  4. Kicked to home screen trying to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 multiplayer

Hello! I would try doing a hard reset 1st and see if that resolves. Do this by holding the power button down on the front of the console then unplug it from the outlet for minute then plug it back in and try again.

The other solution I had is to do a factory reset of the console. Do this by going to setting, console and updates then selecting factory reset. When you select factory reset choose to keep everything and the tconsole will restart and hopefully resolve the
    issue.

MaximumExtreme, Aug 4, 2016
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

Hello! I would try doing a hard reset 1st and see if that resolves. Do this by holding the power button down on the front of the console then unplug it from the outlet for minute then plug it back in and try again.

The other solution I had is to do a factory reset of the console. Do this by going to setting, console and updates then selecting factory reset. When you select factory reset choose to keep everything and the tconsole will restart and hopefully resolve the
    issue.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

What other comic book games am I missing out on?

These are 2 of the best Marvel games out there IMO. Very very fun especially with friends. Full co-op campaigns.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
  7. Raquis Win User

Multiplayer split screen games

Try Marvel Ultimate alliance 1 and 2 or any of the lego games. Those are for multiple platers on the same screen. My husband and I like them a lot.
  8. DM2Ryder Win User

Suggest Your Future To Be Considered Games On Demand

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC!
  9. Andreas_212 Win User

Lookin for a 4 player local co-op game, any ideas?

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2!
Thema:

1. Kicked to home screen trying to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 multiplayer - Similar Threads - Kicked home screen

2. Kicked off multiplayer live back to home screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Kicked off multiplayer live back to home screen.: While playing multiplayer live games I keep getting kicked off back to the Home Screen. I have done all the resets as I’ve seen on the forums. I have also returned my console to Best Buy and got...
  3. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  4. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...: I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? 3a32a3c4-2ed3-4963-8dea-5d8c9f7969ab
  5. Kicks me out of game and send me to Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kicks me out of game and send me to Home Screen: Kicks me out of game and send me to Home Screen and it’s like only Fortnite a8e0a824-8217-4a6e-8a0c-482b94a64048
  6. My brand new Xbox Series X freezes then kicks me to home screen/turns off whenever I play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brand new Xbox Series X freezes then kicks me to home screen/turns off whenever I play...: (I asked this question before but I didn't really explain the full thing and it ended up being a waste of time.) Here's the situation: I just got my Xbox Series X two days ago and anytime I play...
  7. Everytime I try to load a downloaded game it kicks me back to my home screen and sometimes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I try to load a downloaded game it kicks me back to my home screen and sometimes...: It started when my NBA2k23 froze so I just turned it off went to bed but the next day I tried to hop on apex and as it was loading it kicked me back to the main screen and after deleting games and...
  8. Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox X always crash on games and kick me back to the home screen. I've reset it...: Xbox is always crashing and kicking me back to the home screen. I have reset the Xbox but it is still the same. Loading for example Holden eye. Playing for either a second or 5 minutes it will...
  9. Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X games keep crashing and kick me to home: When I start a game, it begins to load, but will crash and kick me to the home screen. I have been having this issue for a few months now and have been scouring the internet trying every little...
  10. All Xbox One games freeze and kick me to home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Xbox One games freeze and kick me to home screen: I am in the Netherlands and got my new xbox one on 5/9/2014. Since that day I have been trying to play games on my xbox one, but both games on disc and digital games freeze and kick me to the home...