Keyboard Left Alt + Shift XBOX Series X

Discus and support Keyboard Left Alt + Shift XBOX Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i own a XBOX Series X, i use also Logitech G Pro keyboard and Mouse, when im typing i want to change between two languages, but the most known... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sn0u|, Jun 8, 2023.

1. sn0u|
    sn0u| Guest

Hello i own a XBOX Series X, i use also Logitech G Pro keyboard and Mouse, when im typing i want to change between two languages, but the most known global hotkey to do that suddenly Microsoft forgot to add it as an option at settings. I would like to add second language and make keyboard recognize it by switch with Left Alt + Shift.

Is that possible if technical guys read it and fix it?

:)

sn0u|, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

3. sn0u| Win User

I understand but this does not prevent the technicians if they are notified of this problem to put it in the next update. It will just make things better for many users.
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

If a certain feature isn't supported, it sadly isn't something that can be added based on request as it would require a worldwide update. :(
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

What is the use of shift?

The shift button allows you to assign a secondary set of mappings to controls.

So, for example, in your screenshot the lower-left paddle is mapped to LS, however, if you hold in shift and press the lower-left paddle, it's then mapped to X instead of LS. That allows you to do 2 different actions with the same paddle, depending on whether you have shift held in or not.

More info here: -

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/shift-elite-series-2

Think of it like your computer keyboard. If you press the 7 key by itself you just get the number 7. If you hold down shift and press it, you get the & symbol instead. 2 different characters are mapped to the same key, and which one you get depends on if you're pressing shift or not.
  6. melanie brown2 Win User

Why do my keys randomly stop working?

Hi. My name is Mel and I am an independent advisor. If your computer is beeping at you whenever you press Shift / Control / Alt / Windows Key, you may have enabled Sticky keys. (By default, this will turn on when the shift key has been pressed 5 times in a row). To turn this off, open up Windows settings, the easiest way to do this is by click on the Windows icon at the bottom left and then click on "Settings." Then click on "Ease of Access" to take you to the Accessibility settings. Scroll down the menu on the left side until you reach "Keyboard" and click on that. From there, look for the section on "Sticky Keys." Make sure that the slider is turned off (it is also a good idea to disable the shortcut by unchecking the box "Allow the shortcut key to start Sticky Keys" as this will prevent this from being turned on in the future.)
    This should stop your keyboard from behaving strangely. Hope this helps and have a lovely day
Thema:

1. Keyboard Left Alt + Shift XBOX Series X - Similar Threads - Keyboard Left Alt

2. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  5. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155
  6. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  7. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  8. Why does this keyboard pop up when I push the left thumb stick on my Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this keyboard pop up when I push the left thumb stick on my Xbox controller?: [img] can anyone help me please, I try to play games on my computer with a controller and when I push my thumb stick down it pulls up this keyboard and I can’t find where it comes from * Moved...
  9. How do I get rid of L3(pressing left stick) showing a keyboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get rid of L3(pressing left stick) showing a keyboard?: I can't run on shooter games because of this and it's really annoying. 6e68c508-1588-4ea4-9fa2-00671469e872
  10. Wireless Keyboard and mouse for left handed gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Keyboard and mouse for left handed gamer: Hi, Given the industry has ignored the 15% or so of left handed gamers can anyone recommend a compatible Wireless keyboard and mouse that works for southpaws. Does any wireless KB and mouse...