Keyboard backlights stay turned on after i shutdown my Series X

Discus and support Keyboard backlights stay turned on after i shutdown my Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got a brand new membrane keyboard for my console, it's backlights never turn off tho, i tried looking into settings, i couldn't find anything, it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MultipleLifes, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Keyboard backlights stay turned on after i shutdown my Series X

I got a brand new membrane keyboard for my console, it's backlights never turn off tho, i tried looking into settings, i couldn't find anything, it didn't happened with my previous 3 "gaming" keyboard, did it happened to somebody else before? any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/MultipleLifes
    [link] [comments]

/u/MultipleLifes, Jul 30, 2022
  2. MikaelMcIvor Win User

Series x turning on after shutdown

well you seem to be the only person that actually has a series x right now so chill, and count yourself as lucky. everyone else's orders are screwed up
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

My Xbox One has stopped reading DVD

I've had recent issues with noise and disc drive not being recognised on my Xbox Series X and the only way I found to stop this issue is to do a Full shutdown of the console and restart.

Settings>System>General>Power...>Full shutdown.

Its worthwhile removing power cable from console for a few minutes after you shutdown before you restart.
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

All discs not working on Xbox One

I've had recent issues with noise and disc drive not being recognised on my Xbox Series X and the only way I found to stop this issue is to do a Full shutdown of the console and restart.

Settings>System>General>Power...>Full shutdown.

Its worthwhile removing power cable from console for a few minutes after you shutdown before you restart.

Also, eject the disc before you shutdown.
  5. DestinJones Win User

Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

The keyboard itself plugs into my controller and the usb, I have plugged into the usb port on the front of my xbox series x. When using the keyboard, the keyboard works but the mic stops working.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Keyboard not working on Xbox

Are you using the keyboard to turn on the console, or a regular controller?

My suggestion is to try using a regular Xbox One Controller (any should do, standard, Elite Series 1 or 2) to turn on the console, launch the game, then turn off the controller, and connect the keyboard and mouse after the controller has been turned off,
    you should then be prompted to select an account to use the keyboard and mouse with for the game.
Thema:

Keyboard backlights stay turned on after i shutdown my Series X

1. Keyboard backlights stay turned on after i shutdown my Series X - Similar Threads - Keyboard backlights stay

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  5. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  6. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155
  7. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  8. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  9. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  10. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5