KeyBoard and Mouse support for xbox one

Discus and support KeyBoard and Mouse support for xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone know if they will be releasing a mouse and keyboard patch for the console? Bring in a ridiculous amount of business if they did so. I have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LETS GET HlGH, Dec 31, 2015.

1. KeyBoard and Mouse support for xbox one

Anyone know if they will be releasing a mouse and keyboard patch for the console? Bring in a ridiculous amount of business if they did so. I have a device through a different company that allows me to do so, but its not that same, to much delay. Xbox needs
    to make it so I can plug straight into the console, no lag time.

:)

LETS GET HlGH, Dec 31, 2015
  2. keyboard and mouse support

Hi, very few games on the Xbox One support Keyboard and Mouse

Minecraft Bedrock Edition supports both keyboard and mouse

Games like PUBG, Fortnite only support keyboard for extra buttons

Youthfulhal864, Dec 31, 2015
  3. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    souris [Translation-Mouse]

Hello Dark,

Currently there is no support for keyboard and mouse. There may be support in the future to be able to use a mouse and keyboard for game play.

Here is information on
    keyboard and mouse use

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

XBF Brad A, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Clayton T Win User

Tastatur und Maus in Warface benutzen[Use keyboard and mouse in Warface]

Hi Ben Lewandrowski,

Currently there is keyboard and mouse support, but its up to developers of those games to add the option to allow it. Warface is not one of them that allows keyboard and mouse support yet. I can see that it is an upcoming title for keyboard and mouse support
    soon. More information about keyboard and mouse developer support HERE.

Current and upcoming titles that do or may support keyboard and mouse
    HERE
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Keyboard & Mouse with XBOX One Question....

Ok, so firstly you should be able to just plug in the mouse/keyboard USB and use it (if they are supported) you shouln't need an adapter to use mouse and keyboard on Xbox One since mouse and keyboard support has been added.

Secondly I'm not aware of black ops 4 supporting mouse and keyboard use on console, so if the developers have not enabled mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One, then using an adapter to be able to use your mouse and keyboard will be considered cheating.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Toetsenbord en muis op Xbox One[Keyboard and mouse on Xbox One]

7. XBF Erick C Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Hey there Matt,

Sorry to hear you are running into problems with your Keyboard.

What game exactly is it that you are trying to jump into? Make sure that the game itself supports keyboard and mouse.

Also take a look at the following link for more help with keyboard and mouse support.

Mouse and Keyboard support on Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Does it work?

Thema:

KeyBoard and Mouse support for xbox one

1. KeyBoard and Mouse support for xbox one - Similar Threads - KeyBoard Mouse support

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  7. Will Starfield have keyboard and mouse support on series X/S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Starfield have keyboard and mouse support on series X/S?: Considering that Starfield is a first person shooter the ideal and more suitable way to play the game should be with a keyboard and mouse, but it seems that Starfield doesn't have k & m support on...
  8. Is there an update on keyboard and mouse support for cloud gaming on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an update on keyboard and mouse support for cloud gaming on PC?: Hello, I am aware the Xbox engineers are working on this, but I was wondering if there is an update as to when it will be officially supported. Although I love my Xbox X for several reasons and...
  9. Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?: How come my xbox can't use keyboard and mouse for tom clancy? a4a83fd9-7c43-48cc-996a-2e83f2e6e4dc
  10. Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?: I think most gamers who have keyboard and mouse and play on xbox cloud gaming want mouse and keyboard compatibility for xbox cloud gaming ONLY for mouse and keyboard compatible games...