Keyboard and mouse setup for Xbox Series X

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse setup for Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking for a mouse, keyboard, and lap table to hold my keyboard and mouse. I have no desk, so I need something to hold them on my lap. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thrasher585, Jun 3, 2023.

1. thrasher585
    thrasher585 Guest

I'm looking for a mouse, keyboard, and lap table to hold my keyboard and mouse. I have no desk, so I need something to hold them on my lap.

Any suggestions?

For lap tables, all I could find are laptop + mouse ones. Not sure if it would fit a keyboard. Maybe I should get a mini keyboard?

Thanks for your help.

:)

thrasher585, Jun 3, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Keyboard and mouse on xbox bannable?

Some games on the Xbox One or Series X|S do support keyboard and mouse. So if you use a keyboard and mouse just by plugging them into the usb ports on the Xbox console, then no it is not a bannable offense. It can be though if you use an unofficial adapter to play on games that do not support keyboard and mouse.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Can I play Rainbow six siege with keyboard and mouse in 2023? And if so how?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Yes, you can play Rainbow Six Siege with a keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X/S.

Connect your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox Series X/S console. You can connect them directly to the console's USB ports or use a USB hub if you need more ports.

Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, start up Rainbow Six Siege on your Xbox Series X/S.

In the game's main menu, navigate to the Options menu.

From the Options menu, select the Controls tab.

From the Controls tab, select the Controller Type option.

Change the Controller Type to Mouse and Keyboard.

Customize your keyboard and mouse settings to your liking.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Does it work?

5. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello thrasher585! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor, glad to be talking with you!

Most of that kind of things have specification related to the size of the lap tables so you can see if you are comfortable using one by measuring that size on your table at home for example and see if that is what you are most comfortable with.

About the mouse and keyboard is a very open market so you can find anything based on your liking and what you are willing to pay, personally i would go with a keyboard without numpad but still with the arrow keys because in some games it's still very useful, mouse it doesn't really change is more about the price, maybe you can use one with the extra buttons to be more comfortable but it's not necessary. At less that is what i'm used to.

Hope this helps!
  6. Guilherme L Bosso Win User

Will Starfield have keyboard and mouse support on series X/S?

Unfortunately, so far nothing has been confirmed by Bethesda regarding this, but it is very unlikely that Starfield will have mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X/S as people who played in early access were unable to connect keyboard and mouse in the game. Another reason for not having keyboard and mouse support is the recent history of Bethesda games that do not have this functionality on consoles.
Thema:

1. Keyboard and mouse setup for Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse setup

2. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  6. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  7. Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?: I’m a frustrated parent. The quest to find a headset to blinking work in my son’s Xbox!! It should be pretty simple right? Wrong. If your son wants to use the keyboard and mouse that he’s...
  8. Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox: I have an Xbox series s and I want to play with keyboard mouse. I have a black razer viper and some office hp keyboard. I experience input delay from the mouse but not much from the keyboard. So...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard high input delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard high input delay: So I've been using my Xbox for a while, and decided to start using my mouse and keyboard, but I noticed a ton of input delay. Is there a way to fix it? 9e96422c-febe-4bd0-884d-2ffadcfb9158
  10. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...