Keyboard and mouse on XCloud SmarTv Samsung

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse on XCloud SmarTv Samsung in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know if I can play in XCloud on my Samsung SmartTv using a keyboard and a mouse. I tried but don’t work or I don’t know how to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaissa Reis, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Kaissa Reis
    Kaissa Reis Guest

I want to know if I can play in XCloud on my Samsung SmartTv using a keyboard and a mouse. I tried but don’t work or I don’t know how to connect correctly. I know that on Xbox console you can play with keyboard but what about on tv?

:)

Kaissa Reis, Feb 25, 2023
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Kaissa,

As explained above, keyboard and mouse unfortunately isn’t compatible with Cloud gaming at the moment. There are various controllers that are supported, though.

Refer to this guide:

Cloud gaming with the Xbox app on your smart TV | Xbox Support

which includes a section confirming what controllers are compatible and how to connect a controller to your smart TV

Also see:

Cloud gaming with Xbox | Xbox Support

How to use Gaming Hub on your Samsung Smart TV | Samsung Support

Hope this helps.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xcloud does not support anything other than the standard Xbox, and other compatible Gamepads at this time on any platform. There is no timetable or guarantee on that changing
  4. Remy DG Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

5. jorgeferrer9 Win User

[Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

I think it is needed to add support of keyboard and mouse when streaming via xcloud in PC.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Is it possible to use your keyboard and mouse to play fortnite on any computer like mac and windows on xbox cloud gaming

You guys do know that fortnite is available on pc right you install it and use the keyboard and mouse

Xcloud isn't the pc version but the series x.and it does NOT have button maping since it only supports control pads

Ontop of that you gotta rmemeebr xcloud already has latency and you want keyboard and mouse latency that comes with consoles

You might as well use your pc
Thema:

1. Keyboard and mouse on XCloud SmarTv Samsung - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse XCloud

2. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  6. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  7. Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?: I’m a frustrated parent. The quest to find a headset to blinking work in my son’s Xbox!! It should be pretty simple right? Wrong. If your son wants to use the keyboard and mouse that he’s...
  8. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  9. Keyboard and mouse on xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse on xcloud: Why dont you guys have native support for keyboard and mouse, It would make it more accessible to everyone on pc. especially because most games have native support for keyboard and mouse, such as...
  10. Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud': Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to pay the $4 on this extension with a gift card called (the perfect gift card). Thanks 79f082b4-20fe-4834-8ea4-aaddf193e219