Keyboard and Mouse in Xcloud gaming

Discus and support Keyboard and Mouse in Xcloud gaming in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I was looking in the forum trying to see if keyboard and mouse support already in cloud gaming. I play fortnite and its very bad to dont have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ElielDaavi, Dec 27, 2022.

1. ElielDaavi
    ElielDaavi Guest

So, I was looking in the forum trying to see if keyboard and mouse support already in cloud gaming.
    I play fortnite and its very bad to dont have a keyboard and mouse support because i need to switch guns in keyboard 1,2,3... Please help me

:)

ElielDaavi, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Remy DG Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

3. jorgeferrer9 Win User

[Suggestion] Mouse & Keyboard Support for supported games

I think it is needed to add support of keyboard and mouse when streaming via xcloud in PC.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Is it possible to use your keyboard and mouse to play fortnite on any computer like mac and windows on xbox cloud gaming

You guys do know that fortnite is available on pc right you install it and use the keyboard and mouse

Xcloud isn't the pc version but the series x.and it does NOT have button maping since it only supports control pads

Ontop of that you gotta rmemeebr xcloud already has latency and you want keyboard and mouse latency that comes with consoles

You might as well use your pc
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Keyboard and mouse on Android?

I like the idea of supporting Keyboard and Mouse for the android OS. Have you tried using a controller? I have found that most games work great with the controller on android/Xcloud.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Since you are playing it om pc why not locally install it
Thema:

1. Keyboard and Mouse in Xcloud gaming - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse Xcloud

2. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  3. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  4. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  5. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  6. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  7. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  8. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  9. Keyboard and mouse on xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse on xcloud: Why dont you guys have native support for keyboard and mouse, It would make it more accessible to everyone on pc. especially because most games have native support for keyboard and mouse, such as...
  10. Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud': Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to pay the $4 on this extension with a gift card called (the perfect gift card). Thanks 79f082b4-20fe-4834-8ea4-aaddf193e219