Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Series X

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will a wireless mouse and keyboard work if they are plugged into the USB slots? Thank you. 99c50c6f-17ea-45a9-a299-316b10a49d5f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thrasher585, Jun 4, 2023.

1. thrasher585
    thrasher585 Guest

Will a wireless mouse and keyboard work if they are plugged into the USB slots?

Thank you.

:)

thrasher585, Jun 4, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Keyboard and mouse on xbox bannable?

Some games on the Xbox One or Series X|S do support keyboard and mouse. So if you use a keyboard and mouse just by plugging them into the usb ports on the Xbox console, then no it is not a bannable offense. It can be though if you use an unofficial adapter to play on games that do not support keyboard and mouse.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Can I play Rainbow six siege with keyboard and mouse in 2023? And if so how?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Yes, you can play Rainbow Six Siege with a keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X/S.

Connect your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox Series X/S console. You can connect them directly to the console's USB ports or use a USB hub if you need more ports.

Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, start up Rainbow Six Siege on your Xbox Series X/S.

In the game's main menu, navigate to the Options menu.

From the Options menu, select the Controls tab.

From the Controls tab, select the Controller Type option.

Change the Controller Type to Mouse and Keyboard.

Customize your keyboard and mouse settings to your liking.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Does it work?

5. Guilherme L Bosso Win User

Will Starfield have keyboard and mouse support on series X/S?

Unfortunately, so far nothing has been confirmed by Bethesda regarding this, but it is very unlikely that Starfield will have mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X/S as people who played in early access were unable to connect keyboard and mouse in the game. Another reason for not having keyboard and mouse support is the recent history of Bethesda games that do not have this functionality on consoles.
  6. xA7XxDeathBat Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Good morning! As long as you are talking about the Series S or X, then according to sources yes, almost any Keyboard or Mouse will be suitable. Please see below:

"The USB transmitters that ship alongside wireless gaming mice and keyboards handle all the data communication between your peripherals and your console. This means that almost all wireless keyboards and mice will work with Xbox Series X and S."

There is a very informative article on the devices here:

https://dotesports.com/hardware/news/how-to-use-keyboard-and-mouse-on-xbox-series-x-or-s

Of course, that being said, devices made specifically for the system will have more finely tuned compatibility.

Hopefully this helps!
Thema:

1. Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse Series

2. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  5. How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...: How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard connected via usb? I can see that there is an option to do so on Xbox one but not on Xbox series X. Please I...
  6. Controller or Mouse and Keyboard input not registering Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller or Mouse and Keyboard input not registering Xbox Series X: About two weeks ago roughly it started out as a sort of intermittent problem, Fortnite, and my new love Lego Fortnite would occasionally with seemingly nothing triggering it, all input controlling...
  7. I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...: I’ve even tried plugging in a phone charger to see if the ports were putting out any power and they weren’t. I am not sure what to do. I’ve tried rebooting, restarting, hard resetting and waiting...
  8. Will Starfield have keyboard and mouse support on series X/S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Starfield have keyboard and mouse support on series X/S?: Considering that Starfield is a first person shooter the ideal and more suitable way to play the game should be with a keyboard and mouse, but it seems that Starfield doesn't have k & m support on...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard randomly disconnecting whilst playing on Xbox series s (Fortnite, MW2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard randomly disconnecting whilst playing on Xbox series s (Fortnite, MW2): I have never experienced this issue before, but around 2 weeks ago, all of a sudden, whenever I play keyboard and mouse games such as Fortnite or Warzone 2, my keyboard and mouse would suddenly...
  10. Keyboard and mouse setup for Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse setup for Xbox Series X: I'm looking for a mouse, keyboard, and lap table to hold my keyboard and mouse. I have no desk, so I need something to hold them on my lap. Any suggestions? For lap tables, all I could find are...