Key from a different country.

Discus and support Key from a different country. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm an expat that recently moved to Argentina and also recently bought an xbox series s. I want to buy Modern Warfare 2 and noticed that the key... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JB2525S, Nov 30, 2022.

1. JB2525S
    JB2525S Guest

Hi, I'm an expat that recently moved to Argentina and also recently bought an xbox series s.

I want to buy Modern Warfare 2 and noticed that the key from the US is a lot cheaper from the one here.

My question is, would there be an issue if I buy and activate a US key in Argentina?

Will it affect my account?

I heard that consoles can be blocked, is that possible?

In advance thanks for your help.

:)

JB2525S, Nov 30, 2022
  2. JB2525S Win User

Thanks for the quick reply.

Got it, well I guess I'll have to pay a bit more.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, yes
    That’s the usual procedure if you live in a country with a better minimum wage

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today JB2325S

Keys are region locked, this means that you can’t redeem a key that doesn’t belong to your country

Also, bypass geographical restrictions to get content not available in your country or cheaper is against ToS
    This can lead to an account closure
  5. Darkwolfecze Win User

"Send as gift"

I think this would not be possible as in EU and US and other countries is different VAT. I do not think it will be possible.

On the other hand you can buy Global key from different stores and send it to the person.
  6. RodrigoLópez9 Win User

Xbox from different country

Thx I really need this one
Thema:

1. Key from a different country. - Similar Threads - Key different country

2. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  3. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  4. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  5. Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?: I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding...
  6. how do i turn off the function keys

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i turn off the function keys: ok so fist thing, i want to use the function keys as normal like i cant vote kick on tf2 my keyboards mutes or makes the volume lower. and also when i try to use the others i don't need the extra...
  7. Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migtation, Minecraft key redeem problem: Hello i have migrated mojang account to my Microsoft account, and yesterday i wanted to redeem a key for minecraft on the same Microsoft account, key got redeemed but account stayed the same so it...
  8. X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues: So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those types of games but it says i have to connect a...
  9. I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One: I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One, and I would like to know if it would work for Xbox Series S. Thanks in advance for any response or help e8ae3351-1409-4c2e-a113-3707ad62c6fb
  10. i bought a key for world war z for pc/xbox but i cant see it in the xbox app or in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a key for world war z for pc/xbox but i cant see it in the xbox app or in the...: i bought a key for world war z for pc/xbox but i cant see it in the xbox app or in the microsoft store.. ed58292d-edbd-4d1f-b3ca-42366adcb9f8