Kérdés [Question]

Discus and support Kérdés [Question] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Tisztelt Címzett, Jászberény Kossuth L. 110. utcában évek óta hamis szoftvereket, feltört gépeket árulnak. A szoftver bejelentéseket a vonatkozó... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LajosHerceg, Jun 29, 2022.

  1. LajosHerceg
    LajosHerceg Guest

    Kérdés [Question]


    Tisztelt Címzett,

    Jászberény Kossuth L. 110. utcában évek óta hamis szoftvereket, feltört gépeket árulnak. A szoftver bejelentéseket a vonatkozó oldalon vizsgálják? Vagy más módon kell jelezni?

    [Az alábbi szöveg gépi fordítású, és lehet, hogy nem az eredeti bejegyzés pontos ábrázolása]

    [The text below is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

    Dear Recipient,

    Jászberény Kossuth L. 110. street has been selling fake software and hacked machines for years. Are software announcements examined on the relevant page? Or should it be indicated in another way?

    :)
     
    LajosHerceg, Jun 29, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

    Kérdés [Question]

    Üdvözlöm LajosHerceg,

    Köszönjük, hogy felkereste a fórumokat. Bár általában nem segítünk az ilyen dolgokban, arról számol be, hogy feltört / manipulált Xbox konzolokat értékesítenek? Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Series X|S vagy hamisított, hogy úgy nézzen ki, mint a konzol?

    Vannak fiókjai, eszközei vagy egyéb adatai a megadott címen kívül?



    Köszönöm

    [Az fenti szöveg gépi fordítású, és lehet, hogy nem az eredeti bejegyzés pontos ábrázolása]

    [The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

    Hello LajosHerceg,

    Thank you for reaching out to the Forums. While we do not normally assist with things like this, are you reporting that they are selling hacked / tampered Xbox consoles? Are they Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Series X|S, or counterfeit made to look like the console?

    Do you have accounts, devices, or other info outside of the address provided?



    Thank you,

    Hayabusa
  3. Vairkjosa Win User

    Question?

    Good question, never thought about it. The Staff is casting a destruction spell so I would assume destruction. Although any other one-handed weapon use counts toward one-handed.
  4. Xurts Win User

    A question

    1. I didn't buy any of the clothing DLC's for Dead Rising 2 and I beat the game twice. So I can't really comment on whether to get them or not. However, in Off the Record these clothes are already in the game. The ProtonMan suit is my favorite. I don't think
    you can download that one in DR2 (could be wrong). You just have to go around and find the pieces of the outfits around Fortune City which is pretty easy. If you end up playing OTR I can give you the areas on where to find the clothes.



    2. Case Zero is cool because it takes place right before Dead Rising 2 begins. The money you find, your level and what ever you unlock will transfer over to DR2.



    3. I haven't played Dead Rising 2 online in a while but the last time I did it took forever to find another three people to join in. Then when you would find one or two people it would take so long to find the third and they would just end up leaving. The
    multiplayer is actually quite fun and is based aroung the Terror is Reality TV show and once again, whatever money you earn here will transfer over to your main game.



    A tip: Make sure to utilize the combo weapon system. It will be difficult to fight Psychos early on and the knife gloves are by far the best combo weapon for taking them on due to their quick melee and strong attack. Knife Gloves are any knife + boxing gloves.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Question

    Yes, it will as long as you are signed into Live.
  6. SnakierIce55222 Win User

    question

    thats is for them to talk with the support and solve with them the situation because someone needs to be responsable for this and it cant be me i did what i was told to do and if i have the proofs i was informed that the rangers and rewards team was dealing
    with my case because it was sent to them i didnt had to contact anyone it was already done.

    they need once and for all to talk between both services and make things right what cant happen is me watching them awser i never contacted them before the giveaway ended , im tired of contacting people , posting on fóruns , twitter , whatever since day
    one not one week or one month but almost 2 months
Thema:

Kérdés [Question]

Loading...
  1. Kérdés [Question] - Similar Threads - Kérdés Question

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....