keeps locking my grandson out

Discus and support keeps locking my grandson out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; about once a week my grandson calls me to get him back online. I have to log in to xboxlive to get him to be able to log back in. What is the deal with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chimpdaddy68, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Chimpdaddy68
    Chimpdaddy68 Guest

about once a week my grandson calls me to get him back online. I have to log in to xboxlive to get him to be able to log back in. What is the deal with this, I should not have to do this. please help. thanks

:)

Chimpdaddy68, Jan 1, 2014
  2. My gane keeps locking up

My bingo game keeps locking up

Handy Randy56, Jan 1, 2014
  3. TondaStewart
    TondaStewart Guest
    Xbox cannot get IP address

I'm having the same problem my grandson is trying to watch you tube and keeps getting kicked off my internet is working fine

TondaStewart, Jan 1, 2014
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

Is he locked out because of a ban or is this to do the new TOU's (terms of use) I had to get my dad on here because it would not let me into my account, but why there doing this is to make shure that the person accepting the TOU's is the adult. but is it
    not letting him on because of it not registering it?

MB5656, Jan 1, 2014
  5. MB5656 Win User

Is he locked out because of a ban or is this to do the new TOU's (terms of use) I had to get my dad on here because it would not let me into my account, but why there doing this is to make shure that the person accepting the TOU's is the adult. but is it
    not letting him on because of it not registering it?
  6. TondaStewart Win User

Xbox cannot get IP address

I'm having the same problem my grandson is trying to watch you tube and keeps getting kicked off my internet is working fine
  7. SusanGallion Win User

Xbox updates

My grandson swears every dang day the games need updating so I wont out screen time on. He is killing me.
  8. johnDix2 Win User

elite series 2 controller

it also happens on my grandsons xbox ?
  9. WilliamDreher Win User

game sharing

after i set grandson's xbox as my "hone xbox", do you mean for me to log out of my account on the xbox console, then he log back in on his account?
Thema:

1. keeps locking my grandson out - Similar Threads - keeps locking grandson

2. Account keeps getting locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account keeps getting locked: Hello, I am currently having problems with my Microsoft account: it keeps being locked for no reasons. Even if I don’t use my account for like a month, I come back and I see it’s locked. This is...
  3. Why does my account keep getting locked out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my account keep getting locked out?: Every week I log onto xbox and I'm greeted with the same thing "Your account has been locked due to violation of the terms and services" but I don't understand what I have done as I've played for...
  4. Account keeps getting locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account keeps getting locked?: I recently made a Microsoft account for Minecraft, but it seems like every other day it keeps getting locked. I checked my sign-in activity and nothing odd has happened. Every login looks almost...
  5. Account locked & Microsoft are just keeping me running around in circles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked & Microsoft are just keeping me running around in circles: So basically i was informed of suspicious activity on my account, i was asked to change my password which i did and after that my account was locked down. I have filled out 2 questionnaires and...
  6. My Account keeps getting locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account keeps getting locked: My account keeps getting locked when I sign into it, an hour later they sign me out so I unlock it with a phone number and the same thing occurs so I contact a live agent and they tell me to...
  7. Keep getting locked out of campaign for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting locked out of campaign for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: This is the tenth time this has happened to me, I just had to update again yesterday and wouldn't you know it I'm locked out again, this is beyond pissing me off. I've had to uninstall and...
  8. Who keeps "LOCKING" threads and Why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who keeps "LOCKING" threads and Why??: I have found no less than 50 posts for the topic: "X-Box One X Wireless Display app fails to connect to Windows 10" (or very similar). They all contain countless posts which confirm the issue is...
  9. MS account keeps getting locked because of supposedly suspicious activity when signing in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS account keeps getting locked because of supposedly suspicious activity when signing in...: Every time I sign in to my MS account on my XBox 360, it keeps telling me there's a problem with my account (Error code: 8015d000), then when I try to login using a PC, I get a box saying my...
  10. My Microsoft Account keeps being locked every day and it asks me for my phone number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account keeps being locked every day and it asks me for my phone number.: Hello, I am facing an issue with my Microsoft account since the first day of the creation of my Microsoft account. Every day, my Microsoft account keeps getting locked, saying I violated the ToS....