keeps locking my grandson out

Discus and support keeps locking my grandson out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; about once a week my grandson calls me to get him back online. I have to log in to xboxlive to get him to be able to log back in. What is the deal with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chimpdaddy68, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Chimpdaddy68
    Chimpdaddy68 Guest

about once a week my grandson calls me to get him back online. I have to log in to xboxlive to get him to be able to log back in. What is the deal with this, I should not have to do this. please help. thanks

:)

Chimpdaddy68, Jan 1, 2014
  2. My gane keeps locking up

My bingo game keeps locking up

Handy Randy56, Jan 1, 2014
  3. TondaStewart
    TondaStewart Guest
    Xbox cannot get IP address

I'm having the same problem my grandson is trying to watch you tube and keeps getting kicked off my internet is working fine

TondaStewart, Jan 1, 2014
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

Is he locked out because of a ban or is this to do the new TOU's (terms of use) I had to get my dad on here because it would not let me into my account, but why there doing this is to make shure that the person accepting the TOU's is the adult. but is it
    not letting him on because of it not registering it?

MB5656, Jan 1, 2014
  5. MB5656 Win User

Is he locked out because of a ban or is this to do the new TOU's (terms of use) I had to get my dad on here because it would not let me into my account, but why there doing this is to make shure that the person accepting the TOU's is the adult. but is it
    not letting him on because of it not registering it?
  6. TondaStewart Win User

Xbox cannot get IP address

I'm having the same problem my grandson is trying to watch you tube and keeps getting kicked off my internet is working fine
  7. SusanGallion Win User

Xbox updates

My grandson swears every dang day the games need updating so I wont out screen time on. He is killing me.
  8. johnDix2 Win User

elite series 2 controller

it also happens on my grandsons xbox ?
  9. WilliamDreher Win User

game sharing

after i set grandson's xbox as my "hone xbox", do you mean for me to log out of my account on the xbox console, then he log back in on his account?
Thema:

1. keeps locking my grandson out - Similar Threads - keeps locking grandson

2. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  3. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  4. Give mode keeps switching on

in XBoX on Windows
    Give mode keeps switching on: My Give Mode options just keep switching on even though I have turned it off. I do not want to donate and have turned the automatic give mode off, but it just keeps switching on. Please help....
  5. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  6. Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied: I recently tried logging into my Xbox account and found that it had been locked and required me to verify it was me using a phone number which no longer exists. As that was impossible, I tried...
  7. Why does Microsoft keep locking my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft keep locking my account?: It began God knows how long ago. I got locked out of my account and I couldn't get it back because of the phone verification anti-spam system. It makes no sense because I could change my password...
  8. Why does my account keep getting randomly locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account keep getting randomly locked: I have played games for a while, and when I got my Microsoft account, I had to start paying money. Recently however, I keep going offline for long periods of time, and when I get back online, I...
  9. I been locked out my own account with security keeping me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I been locked out my own account with security keeping me out: Hi, I recently been locked out of my account after my Xbox forced reset, causing me to be logged out my account. I originally forgot my password and tried my old ones a few times. Then once I...
  10. Someone keeps trying to sign into my account, but keeps failing. This locks my account so I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone keeps trying to sign into my account, but keeps failing. This locks my account so I...: Hello! I recently tried to sign into my Microsoft account, but failed as my account was locked due to too many failed sign in attempts. I then looked at the history of my account and saw this:...