Keeps kicking Blu-ray and DVD discs out during pkay

Discus and support Keeps kicking Blu-ray and DVD discs out during pkay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I downloaded the Blu-ray player on the Xbox one. Every time I play a disc, DVD or Blu-ray it randomly kicks out the disc during play. If I leave it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DraftyTunic513, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Keeps kicking Blu-ray and DVD discs out during pkay

I downloaded the Blu-ray player on the Xbox one. Every time I play a disc, DVD or Blu-ray it randomly kicks out the disc during play. If I leave it alone, after a few minutes it will pull disc back in and resume play. However, it is rather annoying.

:)

DraftyTunic513, Nov 5, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Xbox One imported from other region

Each Xbox One console is manufactured for a specific Blu-ray and DVD region, following international standards. The Xbox One console can play Blu-ray discs and DVDs that are sold in the same region as the console.

Some Blu-ray discs and DVDs are not region-encoded or are coded to all regions. Region-free Blu-ray discs and DVDs will play on any Xbox One console.

support.xbox.com/.../watch-bluray-dvd-movies

M3tal Daz3, Nov 5, 2017
  3. o JUST o
    o JUST o Guest
    Xb1 won't play dvd screeners

Hi, I guess screeners arn't mastered?

*The Blu-ray player on the Xbox One console only supports mastered Blu-ray discs and DVDs.*

o JUST o, Nov 5, 2017
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One X recognizes no backwards compatible 360-disc / triggers no download

Hi,

Sounds like the laser in your console's Blu-ray drive has a hardware issue.

To test if your Xbox One X has issues reading discs, try playing a DVD movie disc. If can't read DVD movie discs either then your console has a hardware fault.

Note: It must be a DVD movie disc, not a Blu-ray movie disc.

There are two lasers in the Blu-ray drive, one for reading Blu-ray discs and one for DVD discs. Xbox One games use Blu-ray and the 360 console used a DVD drive.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

360 games on xbox1

Hi,

Can you check if your console can read DVD discs please? To do this just insert a DVD movie disc. If it works, the console will load the Blu-ray Player app (make sure this this downloaded from the Xbox Store).

Note that the disc you try must be a DVD not an Xbox One or a Blu-ray movie disc.

If your console won't start the DVD movie disc then this indicates a fault with your Xbox One Blu-ray drive. These drives contain two lasers, one for DVD's and one for Blu-ray discs. Xbox One disc games are on Blu-ray, Xbox 360 games are DVD's.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

What does the Xbox 360 use in it’s games? Discs or DVDs? (Or something else)

To clarify;

PlayStation 1 - CD-ROM

Sega Saturn - CD-ROM

Sega Dreamcast - GD-ROM - A proprietary disc format

PlayStation 2 - DVD

Nintendo GameCube - Nintendo Optical Disc

XBOX - DVD

PlayStation 3 - Blu-Ray

XBOX 360 - DVD

Nintendo Wii - Wii Optical disc (basically DVD)

Wii U - Wii U Optical disc (basically Blu-Ray)

PlayStation 4 - Blu-Ray

XBOX One, One S and One X - Blu-Ray

PlayStation 5 - Blu-Ray

XBOX Series X - - Blu-Ray
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Does anyone know how to watch free region and region 2-8 on xbox one, or unblock region settings for dvds and blu-rays?

Each Xbox One console is manufactured for a specific Blu-ray and DVD region, following international standards. The Xbox One console can play Blu-ray discs and DVDs that are sold in the same region as the console.

Therefore, before purchasing Blu-ray or DVD disc, make sure that the region code on your disc is the same with your Blu-ray or DVD disc player.

For more info: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/watch-bluray-dvd-movies
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

0x8082000c, Can't play Xbox 360 Games

Hi,

Verify that your consoles drive is functioning. Try playing a DVD movie disc, not a Blu-ray disc.

If your console will not play DVD then the drive has hardware fault.

There are two lasers in the blu-ray drive. One for reading DVD and Xbox 360 games and another for Xbox One and Blu-ray discs.
Thema:

Keeps kicking Blu-ray and DVD discs out during pkay

1. Keeps kicking Blu-ray and DVD discs out during pkay - Similar Threads - Keeps kicking Blu

2. My Games keep kicking me out for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My Games keep kicking me out for some reason: I got a Gaming Computer from best Buy last month and this month my games keep crashing I looked it up and said it probably my PSU but I got a new cord and still does it tried switching plugs still...
  3. My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired internet connection keeps randomly kicking me offline, what do I do?: I previously posted and the solution did not work, but I attend a University and my internet is great but the wired connection will randomly kick me offline. My internet and Ethernet cord are all...
  4. Xbox keeps kicking me out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of games: On my Xbox one X, I try to load into a game like Fortnite or dirt rally 2.0 and then whilst in the first loading screen my Xbox Botton on the on the Xbox blinks 2 or 3 times then it kicks me from...
  5. Fortnite keeps kicking me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps kicking me out: We’ve done all the updates on Fortnite and my Xbox, we have good internet and we’ve cleared the cache and every time I try to play it launches and then freezes and kicks me out....
  6. Why does my xbox keep kicking off my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep kicking off my controllers: I bought a used xbox one and it keeps kicking off the controller saying you need a controller to play this game it does it with a different controller too 72302afe-39af-473c-8d00-6a08c3b2585e
  7. Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X keeps kicking me from games and resetting why?: My Xbox series x console keeps kicking me out of every game and into the home screen. Sometimes after kicks you out of the game and put you back to the home screen it then resets itself it powers...
  8. My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls: noting wrong with my Xbox I know that 52501305-3732-4e27-b0ed-22adfe31d55e
  9. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  10. What do I do if a certain game keeps kicking me out ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if a certain game keeps kicking me out ?: I'm trying to play WarFace on my Xbox one , but every time I try to go in , I always get kick out , what's gonna on with the game Is anyone else having issues with WarFace ?...