keeps freezing on battlefield 3 on the 4th mission needs fixing

Discus and support keeps freezing on battlefield 3 on the 4th mission needs fixing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please sort the freezing problem out 5891644b-f842-4802-826b-88186aa3db9a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Synth Kyl, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Synth Kyl
    Synth Kyl Guest

please sort the freezing problem out

:)

Synth Kyl, Jul 27, 2017
  2. KyleJazz253
    KyleJazz253 Guest
    Battlefield 3 freezing on campaign

Hey Xbox your game Battlefield 3 keeps freezing during a campaign why

KyleJazz253, Jul 27, 2017
  3. Black ops 2 freezes and screen goes black on campaigne mode at da the same mission

M game keeps freezing and goin black after the same mission on campaigne mode anyone have any suggestions to fix

ChiTownSoldier4, Jul 27, 2017
  4. laserstrike324 Win User

Landing Jets is easy

Should I get battlefield 3 or wait for the 4th
  5. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Why Call of Duty will remain on top for years to come:

The servers for battlefield 3 suck, Me and a friend got disconnected from a co-op mission 3 times =/ hopefully they fix that pretty soon.
  6. Elf Police Win User

Xbox keep crashing on manhunt mission

im having same problem i spent $100 for the pro edition and it freezes on the 4th mission after the intro and also randomly while playing online... 4 days now and ive barely played the game cuz im tired of the crashing not worth playing if i have to keep
    restarting the game and i dont get to finish half the matches!
  7. DUFF MAN34 Win User

Lost Game Saves - Can we PLEASE have file control back?

Same with me! I have played the first 3 missions of Battlefield over 5 times now!!!! I'm so sick of this happening. I'm not attempting to play single player anymore until this is fixed.
  8. SwRxOwnage Win User

Console freezing and Game DVR issues plus other odd problems after June update

Yeah same here, not to that extent though, when i'm playing CoD i record like 2 or 3 clips and when i try to record the 4th it freezes when i try to snap back to the game but the game is still playing so i just need to sit and watch myself die over and over
    and then every time i try to turn my console off through my controller it freezes completely, it's really annoying and it's only started in the past few days for me, i hope someone will know how to fix it soon or they update something to fix it
Thema:

1. keeps freezing on battlefield 3 on the 4th mission needs fixing - Similar Threads - keeps freezing battlefield

2. Console keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps freezing: My son received an Xbox Series X for Christmas from his dad. Everything was going fine until a few weeks ago when his games started freezing. It is now all games, and the console will just freeze...
  3. 1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 year old pc keeps randomly freezing: specs OS Name ‏‏Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621 Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700KF, 3400 Mhz, 16 Core(s), 24 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date...
  4. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a...
  5. MS Flight Simulator on XBox X keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator on XBox X keeps freezing: Hi - I just purchased an XBox X, and then got MS Flight Simulator shortly after. I installed it ok, and used it for a few days without problems. Now all of the sudden it hangs up. It did it for...
  6. On my new computer, game keeps freezing my character.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my new computer, game keeps freezing my character.: My screen shows everything still moving, except my player cannot move but can only look around. This only happens on multiplayer games, I tried lots of troubleshooting but nothing worked. It seems...
  7. Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage: My Xbox series s has been freezing every few seconds on the home page for Xbox it doesn’t show any of my games and only shows the tips app on the Home Screen I tried trouble shooting and...
  8. YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.: Alpha ring. Series X YouTube app keeps freezing in the menu, so I deleted app and redownloaded, now it won’t allow me to sign in. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, found a fix? submitted by...
  9. My fortnite keeps freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fortnite keeps freezing and crashing: Honestly at this point I have no clue I can't even get a game in without it just freezing and crashing I've tried everything known to man to try and fix this problem but nothing has worked...
  10. YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    YouTube app keeps freezing, going to a black screen.: YouTube keeps freezing and going to a black screen. Watch one video it does that sometimes I can't watch no video 6e9f3420-63e9-4fe7-898d-d8152daab9ee