Keep the Kinect It is great for voice commands and recognitions. It's early but having it ...
Discus and support Keep the Kinect It is great for voice commands and recognitions. It's early but having it ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Kinect is a good innovation to the Xbox One. Keeping it for voice commands and recognition should not go away. If the further brings some games to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NEW LEGAL FELON, Jun 20, 2014.
Page 1 of 2
Page 1 of 2
Thema:
Keep the Kinect It is great for voice commands and recognitions. It's early but having it ...
Loading...
-
Keep the Kinect It is great for voice commands and recognitions. It's early but having it ... - Similar Threads - Keep Kinect great
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.
in XboX InsidersInsider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows... -
Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.
in XboX InsidersXbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the... -
My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?
in XboX InsidersMy Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments] -
My Xbox one kinect sensor keeps turning on and off?
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox one kinect sensor keeps turning on and off?: My Xbox one kinect sensor keeps turning on and off? 1a297452-8a6d-4a35-b81e-362b19776e16 -
Keep manufacturing kinect
in XBoX on ConsolesKeep manufacturing kinect: I disagree with microsofts decision to discontinue production of the kinect for the xbox 1 I use the kinect on the xbox 1 to upload videos to youtube. Compared to the kinect for the xbox 360 the... -
Please keep the kinect port in Scorpio!!! :(
in XBoX on ConsolesPlease keep the kinect port in Scorpio!!! :(: I have heard the Slim doesn't have a kinect port :( I know it has an adapter but we shouldn't have to lose a USB port for being early adopters who love their kinect!!! Please keep the kinect port... -
Possible to change to my own region and still keep the Kinect functions?
in XBoX on ConsolesPossible to change to my own region and still keep the Kinect functions?: Is there a way for me to change region to my own region and still keep the Kinect functions? Because when I choose "Sweden" as my region it wont allow me to pick "english" as my language. So in...