KEEP LAGGING OUT OF PARTIES

Discus and support KEEP LAGGING OUT OF PARTIES in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I KEEP LAGGING OUT OF PARTIES NO MATTER WHAT, MY DNS IS CHANGED TO WHATEVER THE XBOX LIVE SUPPORT TOLD ME TO SET IT TOO, AND I POWER CYCLE AND CLEAR... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by f3437b40-aefc-486f-93c9-cec96e1887c2, Dec 17, 2015.

1. KEEP LAGGING OUT OF PARTIES

I KEEP LAGGING OUT OF PARTIES NO MATTER WHAT, MY DNS IS CHANGED TO WHATEVER THE XBOX LIVE SUPPORT TOLD ME TO SET IT TOO, AND I POWER CYCLE AND CLEAR BLURAY CACHE.

:)

f3437b40-aefc-486f-93c9-cec96e1887c2, Dec 17, 2015
  2. keep lagging out of parties

everytime i start a game i lag out and i cant even stay in a party .

f3437b40-aefc-486f-93c9-cec96e1887c2, Dec 17, 2015
  3. keep lagging out of parties

Your not staying connected to the game AND the party or just the party?

RobertBuckalew, Dec 17, 2015
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message!

Would you mind runing a connection test by going to Settings>Network>Network Settings>Test connection. After that, please try to go to "Detailed Network statistics" and post back your:

Download:

Upload:

Latency:

NAT:

Packet loss %:

Cheers!

iNb4 Ownage, Dec 17, 2015
  5. Download: 177.73mbps

Latency: 34ms

NAT: open

Packet loss %: 0

f3437b40-aefc-486f-93c9-cec96e1887c2, Dec 18, 2015
  6. I'm curious as to HOW your connected , what kind of modem and router I mean ...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 18, 2015
  7. im wired to the 2 in 1 modem and router combo provided by xfinity.

f3437b40-aefc-486f-93c9-cec96e1887c2, Dec 18, 2015
  8. KEEP LAGGING OUT OF PARTIES

You could try it wireless and see if its better or worse...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 19, 2015
  9. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    As Bimnog asked what is the make/model of the combo?

My guess is the make is an Arris. It seems that these have a lot of issues with XBOX Live.

{Parity}, Dec 19, 2015
  10. II JayT II
    II JayT II Guest
    I'm having the same problem. Once I switch to my game, it instantly lags me out of the party. Plus, I. Don't even get a notification or anything. It just kicks me out. I've tried everything and it still happens. Plus, it just started happening out of the
    blue. This is so frustrating.

II JayT II, Dec 20, 2015
  11. I had the same problem as the previous user.

I am kicked out of a party as soon as the party "app" is not in front of me on the dashboard.

If i stay there i can speak, and i had not any problem and the quality is good too..

But immediately as i open another element in the dashboard, in example the messages or the store or, i go back to a game, i am out of the party.

The game chat still works, so is not a connection problem, i suppose

Carlo_Piccinini, Dec 21, 2015
  12. yeah guys it works from time to time, but now it is kicking me out more often. and yes it is a ARRIS tg1268g. my connection is fine. nothing wrong with the modem. just xbox being xbox again. and that person who first replied to me has not helped me at all.

f3437b40-aefc-486f-93c9-cec96e1887c2, Dec 22, 2015
  13. KEEP LAGGING OUT OF PARTIES

Yeah , its probably the Aaris (I couldn't find that model number you sure ?) anyway arris has been the absolute worst on here for this problem with one isp even coming out and replacing it for the guy ...lots of threads on arris and connection problems
    ...lots...check that model number on there , maybe we can test it... who is you isp by the way?

RobertBuckalew, Dec 22, 2015
  14. my isp is comcast and what do you suggest i do? why does this forum say it has suggested answers if it really doesn't?

f3437b40-aefc-486f-93c9-cec96e1887c2, Dec 24, 2015
  15. The "suggested answer" is there so if that IS the answer people check to let others know that it fixed their problem... easiest thing you could try right now would be to sign out of your profile then sigh back in ...if still no delete that profile then re
    download it , if none of that worked I would restore the gateway to factory defaults and see if that does it ...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 24, 2015
Thema:

1. KEEP LAGGING OUT OF PARTIES - Similar Threads - KEEP LAGGING PARTIES

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  7. My Laptop Keep Lagging In Games I don't Know Why??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Laptop Keep Lagging In Games I don't Know Why??: When Ever I play a Game No matter what type of game low graphics games or High Graphics Game it's lagging I am Cleaning Up my Laptop Every Week(Recycle Bin, Temp files, Unwanted Files, etc..) I...
  8. Why does my game keep freezing or keep getting big lag spikes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game keep freezing or keep getting big lag spikes: [img] Whenever I play apex legends my match is okay the first 3 minutes of it happening, then it just freezes and I can’t do anything, I can still talk in a party with my friends but the game is...
  9. Keep Getting Lag Spikes In All Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep Getting Lag Spikes In All Games: Okay, so I know that this is my computer's problem, not the games since I keep getting terrible lag spikes in Valorant, Apex, Lost Ark, etc. It depends on the game on how frequent and how bad...
  10. I keep experiencing lag issues and getting signed out a lot

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep experiencing lag issues and getting signed out a lot: I've been having this problem for the passed few months. I'd occasionally get signed out and lag horribly in any online game I play. I've tried everything too. I reset the router, hard reset the...