Keep having to reset Xbox One

Discus and support Keep having to reset Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been reading about people having the Error 208 start up issue. I just got it for the first time, but what my major problem is, is that I'm always... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Drivermcgyver, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Drivermcgyver
    Drivermcgyver New Member

I've been reading about people having the Error 208 start up issue. I just got it for the first time, but what my major problem is, is that I'm always having to factory reset my xbox.

My console will freeze mid game and I will have to unplug my console. Plug it back in, press the controller pair button + eject button + hold the power button for 10 seconds and wait for 2 chimes.

I'm having to do this 3-4 times a week. Right when the console restarts it work perfectly but as a day or two goes by the same thing keeps on happening.

I'm not sure why the console needs to be reset in order to work properly for a day or two but I think it might be the hard drive about to kick the bucket.

Drivermcgyver, Dec 23, 2020
  2. SHADIEST CRAB Win User

have to keep resetting xbox one psu

Its really annoying as it doesn't do it all the time but I have found no mention of this problem on the internet. May contact customer support again after Xmas.
  3. toodamnhott Win User

My tv settings stopped working again , had to reboot sorry for your loss. Good luck with customer service
  4. SHADIEST CRAB Win User

And now it wont turn on at all, even when I power cycle the psu. Looks like yet another round of customer service fun and to ask for a third psu. Unbelievable.
  5. VIDGMER Win User

Crab, Yeah - Me either, i have issues with it.. why is that?
  6. SHADIEST CRAB Win User

Not that Im aware. Tv and voice commands seem to be unaffected.

I just wish I knew for certainty that my x1 was going to turn on first time when I fancy a game.
Thema:

1. Keep having to reset Xbox One - Similar Threads - Keep having reset

2. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  3. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  4. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps stopping and having an error when i download: so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it multipole times and no luck also other games will...
  5. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  6. I can’t get on to my console due to an e102 error code, have tried resetting etc but keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get on to my console due to an e102 error code, have tried resetting etc but keeps...: E102 error code won’t go away 3171aa84-1d65-48a2-9594-045796bb99b1
  7. Ea sports f1 22 keeps having me reset my password,I reset it it says success,but each time...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ea sports f1 22 keeps having me reset my password,I reset it it says success,but each time...: Ea sports f1 22 is continuing to ask me to reset my password, when I do it says success, but when I try to go on line it again says reset your password, I’ve do it “successfully “ 4 times! Still...
  8. I have reset all my passwords and keep getting this message. It is not me. Passed security...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have reset all my passwords and keep getting this message. It is not me. Passed security...: 68.44.236.187 keeps trying to hack me and changes my password. I have reset everything. Please help! 44e50f3c-8429-498c-a837-e48ee3f968e3
  9. I keep getting a System Error E105 00000000 80070003 and i have been trying to Reset my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a System Error E105 00000000 80070003 and i have been trying to Reset my...: I have a Xbox One S, and I was havbing trouble playing games and so I went to reset because my Xbox would freeze. Now, it will not boot and gets system errors like the one above. I keeps doin g...
  10. Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.: Hi all, we bought a game yesterday and tried to play it once it was downloaded but all that came up was the opening screen and now options to go further. None of the buttons on the remote did...