Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers

Discus and support Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/d1strbd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/d1strbd, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/d1strbd
    /u/d1strbd Guest

Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers

/u/d1strbd, Jun 14, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
  3. GordonHerriott Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
    It is an app error. Microsoft msge says to try again. Device is Nokia 7. Has been fine til recently. App usually logs in automaticallt when opened but now this error appears
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Ayuda no se muestran algunos juegos del gamepass de pc [Translation-Help some pc game pass games are not shown]

Hi Daruckar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Does it show any game? That error looks like a connection error. Close the app and restart your PC. Once the PC opens, don't open any other programs just open the Xbox (beta) app and see if you are getting the same error.

Open the Microsoft Store app and click the profile icon in the top right corner. Are you logged into the same account in the Microsoft Store as you are in the Xbox (beta) app?

If that doesn't help uninstall the app by right clicking the app in the Start menu and then re-install the app from the Microsoft Store app. Restart your computer and try again.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Erro ao logar no xbox live -[Translation - Error logging in to Xbox Live]

Hello Zeruela,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you trying to log in on a Windows 10 computer, mobile device, Xbox One or Xbox 360? Do you get an error message or error
    code when you try to log in to the Microsoft website? Are you trying to log in to the Xbox (beta) App, Xbox Console Companion App or Xbox Game Pass App? Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Unable to install Xbox bet app for PC

Are you getting any specific error message when you try to install the Xbox Beta app for PC?
Thema:

1. Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers - Similar Threads - Keep getting error

2. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  3. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  4. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  5. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  6. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  7. Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...: I turn my xbox on and I get an error e102 message come up. I’ve tried all the resets and an offline update it suggested but nothing working. Any suggestions? d9d66011-87bd-4f37-b5a9-783b5138db12
  8. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383
  9. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  10. I keep getting this error on COD. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting this error on COD. How do I fix this?: Ive tried Battle.net and steam but still both have the same error. What should I do? [img] 276e17d7-7030-4974-a131-a7a99aa04345