Keep getting the "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." error ...

Discus and support Keep getting the "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." error ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so I have Dragon Age: Origins installed on my Xbox One (the game is backwards compatible) any who's I have all but 1 DLC which I tried to buy that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkKnightAssassin, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Keep getting the "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." error ...

Ok so I have Dragon Age: Origins installed on my Xbox One (the game is backwards compatible) any who's I have all but 1 DLC which I tried to buy that last DLC today but kept getting this error tho I have money on my card so I am confused as the DLC say $9.99
    plus tax so any know why this is happening or how to fix it? One of the last Achievements I have is tied to this DLC and I'm trying to finish getting all achievements for this game...so any help is greatly appreciated thanks Keep getting the "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." error ... :)

:)

DarkKnightAssassin, Jun 23, 2017
  2. GalaKnight
    GalaKnight Guest
    Unable to purchase?

I keep getting "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." each time I try and purchase it.

GalaKnight, Jun 23, 2017
  3. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

I am trying to get Dirt Showdown for games with gold but I keep getting the error message "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

MichaelMottram, Jun 23, 2017
  4. Will_97a Win User

Keep getting: Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

5. Nuked Ogre Win User

I have never been able to buy content with my xbox overseas. Im in the Navy and bring it with me underway. I believe the marketplace is restricted to US IP addresses. Same thing happens to me when buying digital content via steam or amazon too. Just stick
    to buying physical discs and having them mailed when you are overseas. Everynow and then arcade games also come on disc, those would work.
  6. AznQTip888 Win User

Thanks alot. Strong VPN was what i tried out, and it connected me as if I was in LA. Worked out perfectly! Appreciate all the help!
  7. AznQTip888 Win User

And yes, I was able to purchase via VPN from my computer and download on my xbox via overseas IP.
  8. Will_97a Win User

Pay for a VPN service that you can get a router to work with (so you can pass your XBox traffic through it). I've never used any but I know some that use Strong VPN. I have the same problem (am overseas with an APO). The problem is your overseas IP, not
    your billing address. A friend of mine flashed a router he bought with DD-WRT (www.dd-wrt.com/.../index) and Strong VPN uses a VPN setup that you can configure in DD-WRT.

If you aren't technologically inclined this is probably far more than you'd be interested in trying. If this seems like too much you can get an Amazon Prime account for free priority shipping to your APO (or pay shipping) and then just buy all your stuff
    through it (and waiting the 10-16 priority days).

VPN services can be as cheap at $6-8. They can also help you for things like Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, Hulu, UK content etc.

You *might* be able to get away with making the purchase on a US IP and then downloading from an overseas one. A friend of mine only tested a US IP and had the download routed through the US IP.
Thema:

Keep getting the "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." error ...

1. Keep getting the "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." error ... - Similar Threads - Keep getting purchase

2. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  3. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  6. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  7. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  8. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  9. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  10. Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tryn to purchase mw3 vault edition and I keep getting a quicksilver error message I have...: Keep getting quicksilver error code when tryn to purchase a pre order game def127a0-b0e2-44e3-820c-666a343536f4