Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

Discus and support Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ���� ✔️, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but im still receiving this promt i have even checked the xbox website that shows if any problem is going on with there services

:)

���� ✔️, Jun 11, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, 𝖅𝖀𝕳𝕬! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console.

• Would you mind giving this a try?

- Press and hold your console's power button until it shuts down.
    - Unplug the console's power cord for 5 minutes. If you have the original Xbox One, you'll have to unplug the power supply unit from both the console and the outlet.
    - Turn your modem/router off and unplug them for 5 minutes.
    - Plug everything back together and check if the issues persist.

• If that doesn't work, I'd appreciate your answering the following questions:

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

- Is your console connected to the Internet via WiFi or network cable?

- Besides your TV/monitor, are there any external devices plugged into your console?

- Could you go to Settings > General > Network Settings, and let me know what you see under "Current Network Status"?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. AimlessSky Win User

Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch

The error message I keep getting is on the website aka.ma/remoteconnect. I can log in on my account on the xbox app and mcpe. When ever i try the website this pops up. I went on nintendos website and was told its on microsofts behalf.
  4. Volicified Win User

My Microsoft account won’t link with Minecraft PS4 edition

All i did was get the xbox app to change my gamer tag and after i did that i keep getting the failed to log in pop up
  5. alanlawson403 Win User

ULTIMATE PLAY SWEEPSTAKES

When i try to load up the tab to enter the sweepstakes it gives me a blank screen then it says "An error has occurred. Refresh your web browser to get back on track" but when i try to refresh it just keeps popping up with that same message, i have tried doing it on both my phone and on the Xbox console's Microsoft edge app and i just get the same thing with the message.
  6. SoulfulHydra850 Win User

Minecraft not offering me the 4.99 upgrade

I also bought the full digital version on 360, have played that version with Xbox live, but when logged in with the same account on my Xbox One I only get the $19.99 option. MS support said wait 24 hours and there would be a "pop up", but it has been two
    days and still no pop up. What gives?
Thema:

1. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox - Similar Threads - Keep getting same

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. Help I keep getting disconnected every night at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I keep getting disconnected every night at the same time: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Xbox series x. Every night 9 on the dot I get kicked from the party and Internet. I can't even connect back on and pops up with "can't obtained IP address" I...
  7. So over the last week at the same time every night me and my friend keep getting packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So over the last week at the same time every night me and my friend keep getting packet...: we are on Xbox one and Xbox series x and we’re on two different service providers. Our internet is fine on everything else but the Xbox just doesn’t agree. Anyone else had this issue? We do get...
  8. I keep on getting the same message "Whoops the same account is link to a psn account" How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep on getting the same message "Whoops the same account is link to a psn account" How...: Ight i just got logged out of my microsoft account on my ps4 and when i try to log in it wont let me. The Message said in the title keeps on showing up. I just want to play minecraft with my...
  9. I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen

in XboX Insiders
    I keep having the same issue on Multiple games where I can't get pasted the start screen: I keep having the issue on Multiple games(Rainbow Six Siege, Lawn Mowing Simulator, and Enlisted) where I cant get pasted the start screen. I get to the start screen that says press A(RS:S),...
  10. 2 boys using same Xbox Live account , wanting to get new xbox and live account but keep all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 boys using same Xbox Live account , wanting to get new xbox and live account but keep all...: I have 2 boys who share an xbox live account using same profile, but both play different games. ( They split days playing). I'm looking at buying a new Xbox one and get a new live account for my...