Keep getting signed out when I attempt to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3

Discus and support Keep getting signed out when I attempt to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting signed out whenever I try to play black ops 2 and MW3 on series X. No other game does this but those two and i have been unable to find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JDM racing, May 23, 2023.

1. JDM racing
    JDM racing Guest

Keep getting signed out when I attempt to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3

I keep getting signed out whenever I try to play black ops 2 and MW3 on series X. No other game does this but those two and i have been unable to find a fix. I have tried every fix I could find, from deleting local xbox 360 storage to redownloading my profile. I’ve also attempted to use a different account and still nothing.

:)

JDM racing, May 23, 2023
  2. isturbo1984 Win User

best call of duty

Well the Modern Warfare series and Black Ops series are each trilogies. So I'd suggest start with the first when it comes to the campaign. I liked the actual Black Ops story better--its different and more unique, but when it comes to an overall enjoyable
    campaign, I like the Modern Warfare games the best.

Modern Warfare trilogy:

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

2. Modern Warfare 2

3. Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops trilogy:

1. Call of Duty: World at War (prequel)

2. Black Ops

3. Black Ops II (Nov. 2012 release)
  3. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  5. Yousef Islam Win User

What Call of Duty have you played most? Least?

Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops

World at War

Call of Duty 4

Modern Warfare 2
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

What Call of Duty have you played most? Least?

Well, here's my list.

-----

#1: Modern Warfare 3

#2: Modern Warfare 2

#3: Modern Warfare

#4: World at War

#5 Call of Duty 3

#6: Black Ops

#7: Call of Duty 2

#8: Call of Duty

-----

I'm sorry to say Black Ops is so low on the list when so many of you seem to love it, but the style of the game just didn't mesh well with me. Otherwise, I've been playing more & more of the games as they go in sequential order & the online play becomes
    better & more balanced. I expect Black Ops 2 to take the number 1 spot over Modern Warfare 3 upon its release.
Thema:

1. Keep getting signed out when I attempt to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3 - Similar Threads - Keep getting signed

2. trying to sign into the xbox app and i just keep getting the prompt to enter my password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to sign into the xbox app and i just keep getting the prompt to enter my password: every. single. time. i try to log into to the broken xbox app. i just keep getting asked for my password in an infinite loop. its not signing me in i just keep getting asked for my password back...
  3. Xbox keeps getting signed out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox keeps getting signed out: Stupid loser hackers keep trying to access my email and every time I change my password and sign myself out everywhere, my Xbox gets signed out too, even though Outlook *specifically states...
  4. Console keeps getting signed out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console keeps getting signed out: My email has been targeted by hackers for over a year now and every time I “sign out everywhere” it also signs my console out even though there’s a note that specifically says Microsoft can’t sign...
  5. Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keep getting try again in a while we can't sign you in help: Hi I was asked person who bought this to sign in. I was signed in and it took me to page and said something went wrong. I searched online and was told try console reset with keep games I have...
  6. cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...: cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign up page 4a0a3da5-4e50-40ad-8f10-bafd5dfbb97c
  7. I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to sign into Sonic Unleashed, and I keep getting error code 801540A9. Any solutions?: I tried an app password. It didn’t work. I tried changing my password and turning off two step sign in, and that just made it worse. I tried restarting the console, and that didn’t work. Neither...
  8. I keep getting a too many authentication attempts detected error when trying to sign in to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a too many authentication attempts detected error when trying to sign in to...: I’m using the steam deck for Xbox cloud gaming and when trying to sign in xbox does not let me and gives an error message saying the server has detected too many authentication attempts. I’ve...
  9. I keep getting the Creeper error code in minecraft PS4 when I try to sign in but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the Creeper error code in minecraft PS4 when I try to sign in but I am...: I have attempted to sign into my microsoft account from within Minecraft 1.20 PS4 edition with a creeper error code continuously coming up despite having an excellent LAN connection. I have tested...
  10. my xbox app on both my phone keep getting stuck at the "Turn on your console and sign in...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox app on both my phone keep getting stuck at the "Turn on your console and sign in...: ive turned my xbox off and on multiple times and it doesnt work. i tried it in the home screen and while a games lobby. submitted by /u/cosmicdomoto [link] [comments]