Keep getting redirected with Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Keep getting redirected with Cloud Gaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, so I’m trying to use cloud gaming on iOS and I have added the cloud gaming “app” to my home screen but whenever I click it it keeps redirecting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by c.zachary, Aug 15, 2021.

1. c.zachary
    c.zachary Guest

Hello, so I’m trying to use cloud gaming on iOS and I have added the cloud gaming “app” to my home screen but whenever I click it it keeps redirecting me to the Microsoft support website, specifically the article titled “Manage app privacy settings on Xbox”. I’ve tried clearing my cache re-adding it to my Home Screen, I’m not sure what’s wrong.

:)

c.zachary, Aug 15, 2021
  2. c.zachary Win User

Ok so I’ve just gone there and all of the options were already allowed. (Also, I’m trying to use the Cloud Gaming on mobile, I’m not using my Xbox)
  3. ngocphi Win User

There is no cloud gaming app for ios

You run it in browser

http://xbox.com/play

Sign in with your account

There is NO cloud app for ios the app store rules prevent third party apps supporting non apple online services
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Please ignore the poorly informed "advisor". As ngocphi said, Xbox cloud gaming is not available through the app. You have to use the website that ngocphi shared.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Cloud gaming redirect

Hi Ekrem! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Child's account cant view their privacy settings an adult is required to add him to a Microsoft family here

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

After the adult account creates the family and adds the minor's account to his family In order for you to be able to play multiplayer, you must change the privacy settings of your account. It can be done here

https://account.xbox.com/settings
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cloud gaming redirect

Well the thing is gamepass does NOT include cloud gaming

Only xbox gamepass ultimate does
Thema:

1. Keep getting redirected with Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Keep getting redirected

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  7. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  8. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  9. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  10. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...