Keep getting redirected to Gameservice in the store

Discus and support Keep getting redirected to Gameservice in the store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Goodday good community, I'm having a slight problem regarding marvel avengers (only game atm in my xboxpass on pc) i want to boot up the game but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Claudeviool, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Claudeviool
    Claudeviool Guest

Goodday good community,

I'm having a slight problem regarding marvel avengers (only game atm in my xboxpass on pc) i want to boot up the game but i keep getting redirected to the microsoft store where i need to download gameservice.. However i just reinstalled it using the "fix" and tried another fix where i need to update stuff..

My system is up to date, the fixes i have tried don't work. Haven't tried reinstalling the game atm because that is just stupid.
    No i didn't do anything to my system.. Just closed it down last night and been playing Diablo 3 this morning.

I'm going to reinstall the game now. However, i don't think that would do anything. I will keep you guys posted. Please help me out as i don't think reinstalling the game would do anything though. Any suggestions are more then welcome..

Again, Windows is up to date, all my drivers are up to date

:)

Claudeviool, Nov 8, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Claudeviool, how are you today? Hope you're well.

First, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.
  3. NadirKhanSa Win User

Stardew Valley does not launch after installation

Hi Christopher,

I managed to remove the Gaming Services by running the following command (in admin mode)

"get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage"

(this did not include the -allusers switch)

After removing the service, I ran the Xbox app, which came up with a blue banner prompting the reinstalling GameServices. (Restarted the pc)

After it appears it has been reinstalled, trying to launch the game I am now redirected to the GameServices store page.
  4. Sunil166 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 not starting on Windows 10( xbox launcher/ms-store | error code: 0x12c)

Forza cannot be opened anymore (the error popup window redirects to the ms-store which forza cannot be opened from either), and the xbox launcher won't launch. Microsoft Store looking for updates runs forever.

UPDATE:
    I reinstalled Xbox GameServices and now the game starts again with the error code 0x12c as before
  5. Sjonnick Win User

if i open forza horizon 5 i get send to the microsoft store at game services

I did everything what you said and i still get send to the gameservices microsoft store page when i open forza horizon 5 and only forza horizon 5
  6. WiseDragoon5374 Win User

Problem with Slime Rancher (Original Xbox One)

No, I get redirected to the store.
Thema:

1. Keep getting redirected to Gameservice in the store - Similar Threads - Keep getting redirected

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  8. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  9. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  10. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...