keep getting logged out

Discus and support keep getting logged out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Logan Bissett, Mar 17, 2024.

1. keep getting logged out

every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says the same thing it keep[s happening my computer is up to date and i have tried to restart my computer but it wont work

:)

Logan Bissett, Mar 17, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

keep getting logged out

Hi Logan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please verify that your browser is not preventing a login pop-up from the Microsoft site.

Access the site using an alternative browser or enable your browser's incognito/InPrivate mode.

Additionally, ensure that you clear your browser cache and cookies.

If that still does not work, please, reset your connection:

Press Windows Key + X > Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Network Settings > Network Reset > Reset Now.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Fn SLIP Win User

Keep getting logged out of Xbox Live

Also I have done the delete suggestions and cleared the system cache
  4. Ayemac Win User

Account Keeps Getting Logged Out of Live

To be clear, no one else gets disconnected. It doesn't matter if I'm wireless or wired or on another console - this one user gets disconnected while the others do not.
  5. Fn SLIP Win User

Keep getting logged out of Xbox Live

Same problem, usually when I try to play GTA 5 and the loving unknown network error. Yes my NAT is open, yes deleted profile, yes did the uPnP and reset the router, yes to probably a lot of other stuff someone might say but we shall see.
  6. Ayemac Win User

Account Keeps Getting Logged Out of Live

Looks like clearing the cache on the storage device and deleting the profile (only) resolved the issue. FYI for anyone else in the future who's having this issue.
Thema:

keep getting logged out

1. keep getting logged out - Similar Threads - keep getting logged

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  8. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  9. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...
  10. I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a “Disc read error [8.7]: ‘ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff’ - Check log for more...: This error occurs every time I try to play the Zombies game mode on MW3 (2023). This is the only game and game mode this occurs on. I have an Xbox Series S which doesn’t have a disc drive so this...