Keep getting kicked out of multiplayer games half way through getting really annoying now

Discus and support Keep getting kicked out of multiplayer games half way through getting really annoying now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anybody know how to stop this happening e3b6717a-62eb-4bd4-bcd4-6c93dde5a802 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andrew gray2, Jan 15, 2023.

1. andrew gray2
    andrew gray2 Guest

Keep getting kicked out of multiplayer games half way through getting really annoying now

Anybody know how to stop this happening

:)

andrew gray2, Jan 15, 2023
  2. RHR cats Win User

a lot of third and first person shooter games like MW2 / battlefield have a system that prevents you from joining the lobby if you have a really high ping is your ping stable or is it high or low ?
  3. RHR cats Win User

hello fellow gamer are you losing connection or are you just crashing to dashboard and if I may ask what game are you playing?
  4. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I just wanted to clarify, are you playing on a PC or Xbox console? If you're on Xbox, kindly try clearing your console's cache by following the steps below.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  5. RHR cats Win User

does anything else lose connection on your network when this happens like your phone or computer or other devices or just your console?
  6. andrew gray2 Win User

Hi 👋 just losing connection and being put back to the main menu an error message comes up saying you must have an active network connection to play xbox network matches. Am trying to play multiplayer domination
Thema:

1. Keep getting kicked out of multiplayer games half way through getting really annoying now - Similar Threads - Keep getting kicked

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out from GTA back to my Home Screen whenever I start a setup?: I never get kicked from GTA but whenever I start a setup it kicks me back to my Home Screen of my Xbox. 8a14ea60-e3dc-4eb2-ac6a-e38c41c13cc6
  7. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  8. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...: I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? 3a32a3c4-2ed3-4963-8dea-5d8c9f7969ab
  9. Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked out of Apex at the match summary?: As stated in the question, I keep getting kicked out of apex at the match summary. It just freezes and sends me back to the Xbox home page where I have to reload apex all over again. It does this...
  10. why do i keep getting kicked from parties and it says that something is wrong with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do i keep getting kicked from parties and it says that something is wrong with my...: why do i keep getting kicked from parties and it says that something is wrong with my internet. but when i go to my settings it says everything is good d0e7ccc0-aa20-43b6-b64a-55c25a98ba62