KEEP GETTING CONNECTION ERROR AND PURCHASE ERROR

Discus and support KEEP GETTING CONNECTION ERROR AND PURCHASE ERROR in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; KEEP GETTING CONNECTION & PURCHASE ERROR d4274a29-caaf-495f-a741-f711e56a0248 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SISSIE13, Oct 8, 2018.

1. SISSIE13
    SISSIE13 Guest

KEEP GETTING CONNECTION & PURCHASE ERROR

:)

SISSIE13, Oct 8, 2018
  2. spike118
    spike118 Guest
    Halloween Elite Packs

Anybody having trouble purchasing these? I keep getting an error message.

spike118, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Halo MCC download impossible....

I cant even purchase keep getting error codes

jacob bfoster, Oct 8, 2018
  4. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

Hello SIS,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Please provide more information.

Does the network go out usually? (wired/ wireless/ Hotspot)

What is the error message and error code you receive?

Please use this link here to look up the error code
    Error & Status Code Search.

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 8, 2018
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hello SIS,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Please provide more information.

Does the network go out usually? (wired/ wireless/ Hotspot)

What is the error message and error code you receive?

Please use this link here to look up the error code
    Error & Status Code Search.

Thank you.
  6. WideTech09 Win User

Keep getting error 0x82D40003

7. Tha Nice Boonky Win User

Not Connecting On Startup

I have just purchased the black dual band n router and it doesn't even connect to the network? any help? keep getting incorrect password error or ip address error and i know for a fact that the password is correct
  8. KennethTebo Win User

Keep getting an Error Message

I keep getting it too. So far nothing but frustration with this game since I purchased preorder. Digital copy took 3 attempts and over 36 hours to download.
  9. XBF Nestor S Win User

Purchase error

Hey Pedro thanks for keeping in touch!

Just so we are on the same page here, the game is being bought on the Xbox 360? Is there an error code? Let us know so we can get this issue resolved!
Thema:

1. KEEP GETTING CONNECTION ERROR AND PURCHASE ERROR - Similar Threads - KEEP GETTING CONNECTION

2. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  3. I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...: I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the main menu it works fine. Can you help in any way? 3b0f603d-eca3-4370-bf17-d9d9ab91986a
  4. Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...: Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed, The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network. I have an active game pass account. I relinked...
  5. Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting connections error to host server on xbox one playing or trying to...: Anyone have connection problems .call of duty 2 multi player keeps loosing connection to host server and all the in game information is lost I have managed to play 3 games in about ten that have...
  6. My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying...: My son keeps getting the message, “cannot connect, please restart your client” when trying to connect for multiplayer or remote play. We have restarted the console numerous times, I have rebooted...
  7. I didn't get my GTA starter pack and it keeps on connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get my GTA starter pack and it keeps on connecting: I didn't get my GTA starter pack And it keep Connecting 353d54d6-a5e1-4ea2-b968-4a2390d6529d
  8. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.: As the title states, I'm have a problem with hell let loose losing connection mid game. This happens repeatedly and has made the game unplayable. I've done all the resets, reinstalled the game,...
  9. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...: I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got it today 7bd115bd-5951-44b4-aa97-8541506e2edb
  10. i cant connect to matches anymore i keep getting the dc i get the message your connection to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to matches anymore i keep getting the dc i get the message your connection to ...: your connection to the host has been lost every time i try to join a match this nver happen to me before plz help me a7ed3706-d3b1-466d-a267-d1cc5d7b1e3c