Keep getting a wierd screen roll while playing any cloud games.. (I have 150mbps)

Discus and support Keep getting a wierd screen roll while playing any cloud games.. (I have 150mbps) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As question says... I keep getting a wierd screen roll, like a lag in frame everytime I move on cloud gaming. I have 150mbps so it's nothing to do with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phil Marchant, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Keep getting a wierd screen roll while playing any cloud games.. (I have 150mbps)

As question says... I keep getting a wierd screen roll, like a lag in frame everytime I move on cloud gaming. I have 150mbps so it's nothing to do with connectivity speed, I'm thinking maybe TV now needs upgrading for frames per second as games dont seem to now like something since the last update.

:)

Phil Marchant, Mar 23, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Keep getting a wierd screen roll while playing any cloud games.. (I have 150mbps)

you're seeing resyncing more than likely

The way cloud gaming works is that it tries to guess what you're going to do and get ahead of you. If your behavior isn't working with the algorithm you could experience symptoms like this. This is why the service is still in beta
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Phil. when it says about your TV, are you playing Xcloud directly on a Samsung TV or are you accessing it through an Xbox console?
  4. stef is fishing Win User

STARFIELD...cloud synch lost game

Starfield on game cloud is ****. The picture keep rolling or reloading. I can't move without pixels popping up and more rolling or reloading. It sometimes doesn't clear up at all. Who ever released this junk should be looking for a new job imo. There's no way to get the app off the home screen either. Junk, junk, junk.
  5. schwrink3r Win User

Can't Claim Sonic Generations Xbox 360 Gold Games on Xbox One

I've tried several times with no success.

When I click buy game, there's a value in from of it, but in the next screen i get "Free".

Then I press confirm button, I keep getting the "loading circles", nothing happens!!!!

Wierd!!
  6. Naomi Eclipse Win User

Cloud gaming services

I keep getting a disconnected from cloud gaming services message when trying to play any of my games
Thema:

1. Keep getting a wierd screen roll while playing any cloud games.. (I have 150mbps) - Similar Threads - Keep getting wierd

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  8. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  9. All ports keep getting disconnected as i play

in XboX Insiders
    All ports keep getting disconnected as i play: Hey whenever i try to play on my console every wire thats connected to it keeps disconnecting from it but everything is plugged in. Does anyone know any solutions to this? submitted by...
  10. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...