keep gettin an eror code
Discus and support keep gettin an eror code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; keep getting an error code when I start up cold war it has been doing it for 5 days now getting real mad the code is 0x8073cf9 say try deleting and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZandarLyerla, Jan 26, 2021.
Thema:
keep gettin an eror code
Loading...
-
keep gettin an eror code - Similar Threads - keep gettin eror
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.
in XboX InsidersInsider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows... -
Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.
in XboX InsidersXbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the... -
My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?
in XboX InsidersMy Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments] -
my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it
in XboX Insidersmy Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it: i play Fortnite alot and everytime I get into any type of fight my controller disconnects randomly and doesnt reconnect until like 5 minutes later. im genuenly sick of this and im abt to switch to... -
My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X
in XboX InsidersMy TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X: My screen on my Xbox keeps turning a shade of green and I can’t figure out why; I switched to a new HDMI am using a brand new 4k TV with an Xbox I bought only a year ago; the only fix I’ve found... -
I keep gettin spinning wheel when trying to launch fallout7
in XBoX Games and AppsI keep gettin spinning wheel when trying to launch fallout7: Several days now, cant launch... 3395675f-6de3-4f3b-8570-0d92d68e94e7 -
Keep gettin "Out Of Video Memory" error message on my Xbone S
in XBoX on ConsolesKeep gettin "Out Of Video Memory" error message on my Xbone S: Just downloaded the game "Control" onto my XBone S from game pass and after a while of playing i started randomly getting after an autosave i keep getting this game crashing error message that...