Keep being banned for one offence

Discus and support Keep being banned for one offence in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So posting for a friend, he's been banned for over a month now for saying a naughty word to his friend. However he keeps getting banned for the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xCharlieChoox, May 30, 2023.

1. Keep being banned for one offence

So posting for a friend, he's been banned for over a month now for saying a naughty word to his friend. However he keeps getting banned for the same offense. But he can't contact anyone about it. As soon as his ban is up he gets hit with it again. He's appealed everytime and gets the generic auto message. He rings up and they say he has to talk to enforcement but there is no way to contact the enforcement team. Anyone know what he can do about it?

:)

xCharlieChoox, May 30, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello xCharlieChoox, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that the enforcement website is the only way to submit a ban appeal, unfortunately here in the community forums, including Microsoft support, no one is capable to assist or discuss enforcement actions.

So, is not possible to tell you or your friend why he keeps being suspended from the Xbox network.

If you allow me, I'm going to share the enforcement action FAQ article.

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Bannes

There is no set amount of times.

You can be permanently banned without ever being suspended or you can have several minor suspensions before being banned.

Depends on the severity of the offence/offence's you commit as well as how many times you been suspended.

Best rule is to not break the rules in the first place then you wont have to worry about being banned permanently.
  4. voteDC Win User

i want a point reset (due my [REMOVED] mates)

Well firstly don't worry too much about your present account being banned. It is extremely unlikely that Microsoft would do an account ban for a first offence of gamerscore tampering. The gamerscore reset is a far more likely thing to happen.

-

If you are worried about it being banned then create a new account and do the name swap now rather than waiting.

-

Owen is right however that if the account is banned you lose everything connected to that account, though as I said before it is very unlikely they will ban for the first offence of gamerscore modding.

-

Purchases can't be transferred between accounts but they can be used by other accounts providing all the license are in place. The big exception to this is Avatar items, they are locked to the one account.
  5. iXanon Win User

Xbox banned

As mentioned, as long as it's just the console that is banned, he can transfer the HDD to a new console.

-

Depending on what the ban was for, I would remove any content from the HDD that could be associated with the ban, just to try and prevent the new console being banned for the same offence.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Still can't talk after I got banned for something I didn't do

should.be noted that it could've been for an previous offence and it was still in investigations when the first was issued

Being banned doesn't make you immune from further punishment
Thema:

1. Keep being banned for one offence - Similar Threads - Keep being banned

2. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...
  3. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from the xbox with the light on it being on. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from the xbox with the light on it being on. Any...: - Xbox controller would disconnect from the Xbox with the light on, blink twice, and then reconnect. - Usually happens every 15-20 seconds - Mainly happens around 12 am to 1am - Tried many...
  4. Why do my threads keep being deleted? Bit unreasonable that really.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do my threads keep being deleted? Bit unreasonable that really.: Stop deleting my threads. That’s so unreasonable. I don’t even get chance to see the answers. Deleting my threads isn’t an answer. I have NOT even made duplicate threads....
  5. Xbox keeps wanting me to relink Discord despite being already linked.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox keeps wanting me to relink Discord despite being already linked.: I need help, my xbox one is saying I need to relink my Discord account despite already being linked and even after unlinking and relinking the accounts Xbox is still requiring me to relink my...
  6. What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?: As of the time of this writing I have changed my password hoping that this wouldn't occur again, apparently an app called Rise has been connected to my account for at least 4 times now despite my...
  7. Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of xbox account and my recovery forms keep being denied: I recently tried logging into my Xbox account and found that it had been locked and required me to verify it was me using a phone number which no longer exists. As that was impossible, I tried...
  8. Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...: I believe my account keeps being compromised by an old phone no. Not sure how because I’ve removed the no. From my account and other devices ddc28e34-05f4-439b-9867-5b42649b8590
  9. When adding an account I keep being asked for console pin. No idea what this is please can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When adding an account I keep being asked for console pin. No idea what this is please can...: Hi, I am trying to add an account to my Xbox one but it keeps telling ‘ this action requires the access pin that was set for this console. Using your control remote, enter your 6-digit pin.’ How...
  10. My Xbox one x keeps turning off after about 4-5 minutes of it being on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox one x keeps turning off after about 4-5 minutes of it being on.: The console is in a well ventilated area and I’ve opened it up to clean out the dust from it, but it still shuts down on me. The fan is blowing fine as well, so it isn’t that either. Please...