KartRacer Beta Won't Start on OG Xbox One

Discus and support KartRacer Beta Won't Start on OG Xbox One in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a OG Xbox One and have been unable to start KartRacer beta at all. I try to start it and it sits at the splash screen for about a minute and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BPHusker, Jun 8, 2020.

  1. /u/BPHusker
    /u/BPHusker Guest

    KartRacer Beta Won't Start on OG Xbox One


    I have a OG Xbox One and have been unable to start KartRacer beta at all. I try to start it and it sits at the splash screen for about a minute and then an error pops up that it is taking longer than expected and to try again.

    I have tried right away to open it, restart the console, full power down, nothing seems to be working. Any ideas?

    I have submitted a bug report each time I've tried.

    submitted by /u/BPHusker
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/BPHusker, Jun 8, 2020
    #1
  2. KSPslice Win User

    Forza 5 or Fifa for Free for UK and not Canadians or US.

    Project Spark has a beta starting in January 2014 for Xbox One. It is my understanding the game won't be free when it finally releases.
  3. Julian_ Win User

    Was this game remove from the Backwards Compatibility?

    Hi! Keep in mind that only the Xbox 360 version is supported, while your OG Xbox copy unfortunately won't work on your Xbox One.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Xbox one signs me out of Xbox live in the middle of games

    Hi there Kartracer,

    Thanks for keeping us updated with the issue. If the issue persists on the wireless connection, try power cycling the network hardware and Xbox console to help refresh the network connection.

    Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. Elite Rampant Win User

    Final Fantasy XIII-2 only $19.99 at Amazon, Worth it?

    You made your statement, OG made his, but OG didn't start objecting to yours. For someone that didn't care you're the one that started talking to another with a conflicting opinion.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

    Original Xbox Games should be backwards compatible as well

    ^^ Small portion? There are 461 games: en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360

    Xbox 360 to Xbox One BC --- I can somewhat understand.

    Xbox OG to Xbox One -- Why? How much does an OG Xbox cost on eBay? 20 bucks? Why not just do that as opposed to waiting around for something that isn't (probably won't) happen?
Thema:

KartRacer Beta Won't Start on OG Xbox One

Loading...
  1. KartRacer Beta Won't Start on OG Xbox One - Similar Threads - KartRacer Beta Won't

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  4. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  5. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  6. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  7. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...
  8. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  9. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  10. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...