Karaoke One App Wear the Crown Issue

Discus and support Karaoke One App Wear the Crown Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own the monthly subscription to "Wear the Crown" on this app, but when trying to sing the songs for that it asks me to purchase the subscription. How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monock83, Aug 29, 2020.

  1. Monock83
    Monock83 Guest

    Karaoke One App Wear the Crown Issue


    I own the monthly subscription to "Wear the Crown" on this app, but when trying to sing the songs for that it asks me to purchase the subscription. How do I update the app or download the content pass so this issue stops happening?

    :)
     
    Monock83, Aug 29, 2020
    #1
  2. Monock83 Win User

    Karaoke One App Wear the Crown Issue

    Oh nvm I discovered my payment for this service did not go through yet and I just needed to update my payment for it.
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

    error with karaoke on xbox 360 slim

    Hey there Manic,

    Sorry to hear you're having issues with Karaoke.

    Just to make sure, are you using the Karaoke App or a different game?

    If you're using the app, I would suggest trying these solutions on
    Troubleshooting the Karaoke App.

    If you're playing a different game:

    • What game are you playing?
    • Are you able to connect to Xbox Live without issue?
    • Are other games disconnecting your?

    Please let us know and we'll work from there.
  4. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

    Karaoke for the Daughter, on Xbox One?

    there is a karaoke app on xbox one
  5. best blaze Win User

    Can't download the Karaoke app - HELP!

    Is there any Karaoke apps or games for the new Xbox One
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

    How do i get Karaoke app

    There is no Karaoke app for Xbox One at this time, maybe in the future there will be.
Thema:

Karaoke One App Wear the Crown Issue

Loading...
  1. Karaoke One App Wear the Crown Issue - Similar Threads - Karaoke App Wear

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  9. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  10. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...