Kama Tritton

Discus and support Kama Tritton in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Kama Tritton headset was literally broke already when i opened a brand new box. I payed 42 dollars at gamestop. 31a8a525-defe-4518-af32-ee2256f19c44 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGN xBuDDha, Nov 5, 2017.

1. XGN xBuDDha
    XGN xBuDDha Guest

Kama Tritton

my Kama Tritton headset was literally broke already when i opened a brand new box. I payed 42 dollars at gamestop.

:)

XGN xBuDDha, Nov 5, 2017
  2. Xbox one headsets?

Hi, playing sound aloud is no longer an option. I`m looking for a cheap headset. What is better out of Tritton kama and Tritton kunai (both xbox versions).

Any feed back would be great

cheers

Da Speedy Sloth, Nov 5, 2017
  3. Your potato
    Your potato Guest
    Xbox one headsets?

For the Trittons I'd say the Kama, but what about the Turtle Beach XO One or XO Four?

Your potato, Nov 5, 2017
  4. Your potato Win User

Xbox one headsets?

For the Trittons I'd say the Kama, but what about the Turtle Beach XO One or XO Four?
  5. RobbyH2J2 Win User

Can't be heard in xbox chat

I was using the Tritton Kama headset and then yesterday I purchased the Turtle Beach Recon 50x headset and they didn't work. Yes I did try to reset my network.
  6. ADEY P Win User

tritton kama for xbox one?

just had a look at the kama headset it connects with a standard 3.5 jack plug by the looks of it,so that should fit into the adapter.
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Mic for Tritton kama not working.

Hey Stampy Cat Bro! Do you have a different headset that you can test to make sure the controller is working okay? Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. LadySupreme2U Win User

Tritton Kama Headset mic issues

Would someone please answer this here... ugh, i read that other forum and it doesnt seem resolved
Thema:

Kama Tritton

1. Kama Tritton - Similar Threads - Kama Tritton

2. Tritton war head head sets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton war head head sets: Hi i know this is very old news what i am about to ask , but i was wondering if anyone manage to get a adapter for chat with tritton war head headsets yet for xbox one , I have been looking at...
  3. Kama headset mic wont pick up sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kama headset mic wont pick up sound: when i switch the mute button back an forth on the wire it showes im talkin for a breef second but when i talk no one can hear me i can hear them n i googled it you tubed it i even took it a part...
  4. Tritton Kama headset acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Kama headset acting weird: I've had a Tritton Kama headset for a few months now and it was working fine last night but when I got on today the right headset wasn't displaying sound at all and I could only hear my friends...
  5. Mic for Tritton kama not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic for Tritton kama not working.: I bought a tritton kama headset from gamestop a while ago. Not until 2 weeks after I bought it the mic stopped working. I don't know how to fix it permanently. I'm thinking of buying a Bluetooth...
  6. Tritton kama headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton kama headset issues: Hey everybody , i bought a Tritton Kama Headset today and i put the wire in the 3.5 mm jack port and i can't talk and hear my friends talking or the gamesound , but in a physical position , it...
  7. tritton kama stereo adapter headset echo issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    tritton kama stereo adapter headset echo issues: Been having some issues recently and im not sure what the best settings are for the adapter how loud i should have it etc basically i tend to put it more towards the bottom on the left side of the...
  8. Triton Kama echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Triton Kama echo: when im in a party or game chat whenever someone else talks my mic echos and they hear there voice back please help !! ce343ca3-50ff-4941-a8b7-392205c9c85c
  9. Tritton Kama Headset mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Kama Headset mic issues: I've had this headset for probably 6 months or so now and the mic used to work fine on my Xbox, now it will not pick up my voice and nobody can hear me online. All other audio works and I can hear...
  10. tritton kama for xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    tritton kama for xbox one?: I own the stereo adapter and have seen the tritton kama for the ps 4 for £20 in game , i was wondering would they work on the xbone. Thanks for any help. 5f5573d1-241d-4b8e-b1a7-6d581537b1de