Justification

Discus and support Justification in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Received a ban for communications because of one single word said to a player while they are able to continue to play the game freely. The messages... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AC Illusionzzz, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Justification

Received a ban for communications because of one single word said to a player while they are able to continue to play the game freely. The messages were sent in response to a match where the person hosting the lobby created a map that allowed him to have
    an unfair advantage by being able to grab the only weapon, which was a grenade, and destroying they way out of the enclosure. He then was able to take a helicopter to a platform that contained a jet which was the only vehicle and then proceed to get 217 kills
    while everyone was trapped in his enclosure. I feel that it is unfair to receive a ban for one word said to one player while they do not receive punishment. The last capture in my account shows the unfair advantage this player had in multiplayer. I would also
    like to add that the word that I used was said while playing a "R" rated game that contains the word throughout the game.

:)

AC Illusionzzz, Jun 11, 2018
  2. iw so good at banning people when there is money to be made

Let money be their justification if that's what'll have them fixing things.

Even so, however, how do we know that's their only justification?

ChainSmokingBob, Jun 11, 2018
  3. oI Dunkan Io
    oI Dunkan Io Guest
    I want justification...

These problems arent due to fifa rage or anything, just gradually break on their own :/

oI Dunkan Io, Jun 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Justification

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Even though the game itself is rated R, everything else on Live has to remain E for everyone.

Smwutches, Jun 11, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Justification

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Even though the game itself is rated R, everything else on Live has to remain E for everyone.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

iw so good at banning people when there is money to be made

Let money be their justification if that's what'll have them fixing things.

Even so, however, how do we know that's their only justification?
  7. borderwarrior4 Win User

I want justification...

I'm with you on that one. I'm on my third controller, left stick broke again. Never had this with 360 controller. These controllers are not Fifa proof.
  8. oI Dunkan Io Win User

I want justification...

These problems arent due to fifa rage or anything, just gradually break on their own :/
  9. WARRIOR I M Win User

I want justification...

www.amazon.com/.../ref=pd_rhf_dp_s_cp_4_T070

I guess Xbox one is not only more expensive than PS4, it's also less friendly to online play. Idk why MS either designed a shoddy console that can't accept wireless mono headsets like the official 360 one- I don't want Turtle ?Beach. Look at what the cheaper
    priced PS4 offers:

To all Xbox employees working on the console & accessories, design this for Xbox one

Justify your higher cost. I don't see why Xbox One was $100 more snd has less products people want. No one wants to use Kinect to team chat. Also, no one likes wired microphones.
Thema:

Justification