just wondering if the reputation system is still a thing on xbox one?

Discus and support just wondering if the reputation system is still a thing on xbox one? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; where if some one gets reported too many times they will get a "avoid me" or "needs work" message on their xbox one account. is this still a thing??... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jack_116, Jan 26, 2022.

1. jack_116
    jack_116 Guest

where if some one gets reported too many times they will get a "avoid me" or "needs work" message on their xbox one account. is this still a thing??

(sorry reposted for more answers)

:)

jack_116, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You were already given the correct answer in your original thread.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

hey im just wondering if the reputation system is still a thing.

Yes it is still a thing. It was never removed.
  4. jack_116 Win User

are you sure? i havent seen anyone with it in years, have you?
  5. jack_116 Win User

i just want to see it thats all, is there any other way you can tell me.
  6. jack_116 Win User

do you know any gamertags on xbox one with it?
Thema:

1. just wondering if the reputation system is still a thing on xbox one? - Similar Threads - wondering reputation system

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  5. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  6. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  7. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  8. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  9. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  10. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...