Just why

Discus and support Just why in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, I really want to understand the stupidity of the enforcement team, I have been a loyal Microsoft customer for years, I've spent thousands of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Communist Xbox, Jan 18, 2022.

  1. Just why


    So, I really want to understand the stupidity of the enforcement team, I have been a loyal Microsoft customer for years, I've spent thousands of dollars, probably more than an presidential salary. First of all I've tried to review my "punishment" with no luck, any suspension Iv received has been completed, except when I try to log in, it proceeds to say I've been suspended. All I'm saying is the current suspension is no where to be found, it's not listed on that useless site they won't you to visit, enforcement, BS. I appreciate what the team is "trying" to do, but why attack the community why suspended loyal customers, I don't think I will ever let this down, Xbox has hurt me in a way no man can understand, the audacity and racist claims brought forth from the enforcement team will not go unpunished. I hope this finds you well,

    :)
     
    Communist Xbox, Jan 18, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why... Just Why

    Your warning is the code of conduct you agree to when you sign up.
  3. gds1972 Win User

    Why... just why...

    Hi the beta has now ended you will now have to wait for the game to be released at the end of the month and then purchase it.

    https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/730112760403496961
  4. USMCSteel Win User

    Why just why?

    thanks guys it seems theres one here that keeps trolling me, I was just trying to help out
  5. WOTvampymeercat Win User

    Why just why?

    I have found the WOT360 forum the best place for help. Great community and very helpful.
  6. [GM] MaxChaos Win User

    Why just why?

    Unfortunately there are a few trolls in these Xbox forums that are reporting post that are trying to get help in an attempt to ruin their experience.
Thema:

Just why

Loading...
  1. Just why - Similar Threads - why

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]