Just why

Discus and support Just why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Idk know what to think about this reward deal micro has going on. To me its a whole run around. I started out with one tab open, mind u im on the One... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alextt 45, May 2, 2019.

  1. Alextt 45
    Alextt 45 Guest

    Just why


    Idk know what to think about this reward deal micro has going on. To me its a whole run around. I started out with one tab open, mind u im on the One (xbox one) so it redirects me to this mission/challenge in the end im left with like 15 tabs open but thats
    ok its xbox i just dont understand why give us points to spend if u just gonna cheat us out the prizes. I didn't win even though them were some of the prizes u could win. Said sorry try again. Anyone had this happen or know whats up with this issue

    Low-key sorry for not enough punctuation.
    Just why [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Alextt 45, May 2, 2019
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why... Just Why

    Your warning is the code of conduct you agree to when you sign up.
  3. gds1972 Win User

    Why... just why...

    Hi the beta has now ended you will now have to wait for the game to be released at the end of the month and then purchase it.

    https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/730112760403496961
  4. USMCSteel Win User

    Why just why?

    thanks guys it seems theres one here that keeps trolling me, I was just trying to help out
  5. WOTvampymeercat Win User

    Why just why?

    I have found the WOT360 forum the best place for help. Great community and very helpful.
  6. [GM] MaxChaos Win User

    Why just why?

    Unfortunately there are a few trolls in these Xbox forums that are reporting post that are trying to get help in an attempt to ruin their experience.
Thema:

Just why

Loading...
  1. Just why - Similar Threads - why

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...