Just wanted to ask the insiders who tried the ftp games w/o gold that does games like...

Discus and support Just wanted to ask the insiders who tried the ftp games w/o gold that does games like... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've heard games like fortnite, apex legends, etc. Works fine except warzone and destiny 2 but I haven't heard if smaller games like rough warriors,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cardiacbadge48, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Just wanted to ask the insiders who tried the ftp games w/o gold that does games like...

I've heard games like fortnite, apex legends, etc. Works fine except warzone and destiny 2 but I haven't heard if smaller games like rough warriors, warface, realm royale, etc. Works without gold

submitted by /u/cardiacbadge48
    [link] [comments]

/u/cardiacbadge48, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Th3 Tater Win User

Doritos Crash Course 2.

More like the FTP w/Microtransactions model didn't make them any money. Still makes no sense since it's a Famestar game and CC1 is still available.
  3. NathanielLarson Win User

fortnite without xbox live gold

It would be nice to be able to play FTP games online without gold. However, like with all other online games, you will need a Gold subscription and that likely won't change.
  4. RacoonPete Win User

Should I play ME1 and ME2 before ME3?

Playing ME 3 is pointless w/o having played the first two. After beating ME2 w/ a character from ME, I started a new game w/ a default character and was appalled at the decisions my default character had made in the first one.

-

To qoute Walter Sobchak: "So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know..."
  5. Krispy900sx Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

I definitely appreciate everyone's work on trying to find a fix. Just sucks that we have to go that route.

I tried searching for the insider thing on the Xbox, & in the store. Is it exclusive to Xbox Gold? I have no idea, just an old dude who wants to drive on his game again. 🙂

Edit: okay, I have Gold, still can't find it. Yeah, no clue.
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare online bieng hacked

Your best answer is going for the PC version if you actually want a legit game w/o cheaters.
Thema:

Just wanted to ask the insiders who tried the ftp games w/o gold that does games like...

1. Just wanted to ask the insiders who tried the ftp games w/o gold that does games like... - Similar Threads - wanted ask insiders

2. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  3. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...
  4. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  5. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...
  6. i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe...: i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe 2k can we add the game we all who played the game injoy it. i want it on the xbox series x....
  7. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq: Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e
  8. I want to change my xbox gamertag but it's asking me for money

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my xbox gamertag but it's asking me for money: I never changed my gamertag before but when I try to change it, it asks me for money even though first time change is free, what do I do? 6f357311-35cf-4bb8-badd-c22a43489f88
  9. I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into...: Because I think it's not good when I keep the information of the package showing. b85012a9-2fe5-482c-8ff8-22424ddee022
  10. I want to ask something about gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to ask something about gamertag change: I just wanted to have my name different in games. But saying gamertag as normal. And I typed my name the same way it is I'm a profile and I typed it differently for showing up in a game. Now one...