Just updated XBox One console (7Dec 2022) now I have no sound except in Madden 22/23

Discus and support Just updated XBox One console (7Dec 2022) now I have no sound except in Madden 22/23 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is weird. I bought my husband Madden 23 and a new controller for Christmas and now (after an XBox update, game update, and controller update)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mac_Truck, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Mac_Truck
    Mac_Truck Guest

Just updated XBox One console (7Dec 2022) now I have no sound except in Madden 22/23

This is weird. I bought my husband Madden 23 and a new controller for Christmas and now (after an XBox update, game update, and controller update) there is no sound except in Madden 22 and 23. I have done the resets, soft and hard, and still no sound. I'm totally baffled and wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Yes I have tried other games, but get no sound.

:)

Mac_Truck, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I was able to check the update page via the Xbox support site and one of their known issues is Audio. According to them:

"Some players have reported intermittent audio issues across the dashboard or when launching games or apps.

If you encounter this behavior, be sure to report this issue and choose the Report with advanced diagnostics option. Make sure to include information like audio setup, when this issue occurred, troubleshooting steps tried, and other relevant info." For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

I experienced this myself, what I did is changed my HDMI cable, it was not a new HDMI cable, just my spare one.
  3. ngocphi Win User

About the xbox series s.

You forgot smwutches lol

Didn't we go thru this last time ?

@op yes and no and kinda

ONLY with ea and 2022 sports titles currently

To do what you want to do you need to call EA for Madden 2022 and go thru the dual entitlement proccess

This only applies to ea 2022 titles and sports only now that the 2021 titles offers expired due to 2022 titles releases

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl...22-dual-entitlement-info-faq?isLocalized=true

Please follow the steps for dual entitlement

Keep.in mind it is ONLY for certain versions MVP and higher

Fyi thats the maybe
  4. Max S1 Win User

What part of this makes any sense? I was give this as the reason for a 2 day suspension.

I've just gotten 3 more suspensions simultaneously wording as follows.

2 day suspension - 2 days remaining

oking for Group

rt date: 2022-11-22, 1:53 p.m.

d date: 2022-11-23, 5:53 p.m.

ooking for Group

Start date: 2022-11-22, 1:39 p.m.

End date: 2022-11-23, 5:39 p.m.

Looking for Group

Start date: 2022-11-22, 1:10 p.m.

End date: 2022-11-23, 5:10 p.m.

Enforcement history

2 day suspension - Completed

Looking for Group

Start date: 2022-11-21, 9:28 a.m.

End date: 2022-11-22, 1:28 p.m.

I don't know how but my account is being attacked and nobody's willing to help me because Of your policies if it's not 72 hours or longer there's no way you can request somebody to look into it.
  5. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

I have madden 22 on a disc for xbox one s , but it won't let me play without paying for game pass, why.

Hello Kip. My name is Jose.

There are two possible reasons why you can't play Madden 22 on your Xbox One S, even if you have the disc.

The first possibility is that your copy of Madden 22 is a digital version of the game that was included with your Xbox Game Pass subscription. In this case, you may have canceled your Game Pass subscription and now need to resubscribe in order to play the game.

The second possibility is that your copy of Madden 22 is a physical version of the game that does not require an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play. In this case, there may be a problem with the disc or your console.

To check if your copy of Madden 22 is a digital or physical version of the game, you can follow these steps:

Insert the Madden 22 disc into your Xbox One S.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Storage.

In the game list, look for Madden 22.

If the game is listed as "Madden 22 (Game Pass)" then it is a digital version of the game that requires an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play. If the game is listed as "Madden 22," then it is a physical version of the game that does not require an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play.

If you have verified that your copy of Madden 22 is a physical version of the game and you still can't play, then there may be an issue with the disc.

Clean the disc with a soft cloth.

Try playing the game on another console.

I hope this information is helpful to you.
  6. ngocphi Win User

How to get a game I bought in disc on my Xbox series s

@op no you misunderstood

This applies to all digital consoles

Yes you get a free upgrade but disc games remain disk games you must have the disk to validate ownership meaning it doesn't apply since you can't validate ownership and Ea dual entitlement only applies to 2021 titles and expire when the next year titles comes out so 2021 would expire when Madden 22 comes out etc

In your case if the same rules apply your 2020 it would've expired when 21 came out

And the free upgrade does NOT apply to all games even sony discontinued it for first party titles

It's upto the individual parties

There is no dual.entitlement for Madden 2020

It only started with FIFA 21

And applied to Madden 2021 except it expired in august

But applies to 2022 now

As mentioned op.the free.upgrade is upto.the publishers but in your case it would've had to have.been the disk upgrade which since you have a series S It doesn't apply

You can buy madden 2022 and get that free dual entitlement

With the exception of dual entitlement which is exclusive to ea 2021 and newer games next gen upgrades stay with the same media
Thema:

1. Just updated XBox One console (7Dec 2022) now I have no sound except in Madden 22/23 - Similar Threads - updated console 7Dec

2. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  3. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  4. Preview Beta update bricked my console...

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Beta update bricked my console...: I had recently made a post about my Xbox not recognizing any local wifi area networks, and now it's not accessing wifi despite being plugged in with an otherness cable directly. Internet works...
  5. Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.: My Series X 9/10 times, will not display any local area wifi networks, in the 1/10 times it does, and I enter the password for our wifi, it says it cannot connect to the internet. I'm unsure of...
  6. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  7. Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update

in XBoX on Windows
    Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update: You should make an update where you have 3 Xbox modes Xbox one mode, Xbox 360 mode and Xbox original mode.It should be on the mode you are on is the games you can play. Example on Xbox one mode is...
  8. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  9. Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?: I'm trying to open Microsoft rewards but when I click on it to open it on my Xbox one it comes up saying Update your consoles location even though it's set to my location....
  10. Xbox Console and Xbox Accessories App have different controller firmware updates? Which is...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console and Xbox Accessories App have different controller firmware updates? Which is...: I have both a Green Recycled Series S/X controller and a FH5 Series S/X controller. I use the FH5 controller mainly on PC and the Green Recycled controller mainly on Xbox One X. I got an update...