Just unboxed a brand new Xbox series s and it’s lagging in everything

Discus and support Just unboxed a brand new Xbox series s and it’s lagging in everything in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I just bought a brand new Xbox series s and it came incredibly laggy out of the box. Home Screen, games, even typing is noticeably laggy. I have really... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by jorge escobedo, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Just unboxed a brand new Xbox series s and it’s lagging in everything

I just bought a brand new Xbox series s and it came incredibly laggy out of the box. Home Screen, games, even typing is noticeably laggy. I have really good internet connection and even have a direct connection to the system from my modem. Is my system defected from the factory? I’ve reset my system. Turned down the resolution and is still lagging. Please help

:)

jorge escobedo, Jan 28, 2023
  2. sugartj Win User

Xbox One maybe uploaded corrupted Avatar file

I think my problem is online, on the Microsoft servers.

If I would unbox a brand new Series S oder Series X,

and log in..... same problem with my avatar would show "now possible to load".
  3. BradfordHillman Win User

My home xbox keeps loading/spinning when I press it

I have the same issue with a brand new Series S console. Every time I try to set a new home xbox it just loads and doesn’t check the box like everyone else here I’ve tried everything reseting the console, changing connections, clearing the home xbox through developer mode, etc. I just want to be able to use my brand new console.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  5. HiEF Win User

New Xbox?

Yeah, there are already 2 brand new consoles the Xbox series X and the Xbox Series S. I think that the new Xbox series X is amazing, but I expect it will be along time before a new console is develpoped.
  6. ZEepher86 Win User

Halo Infinite Crashing XBOX Series X?

I keep having the same issue on my brand new Xbox series s, although it’s nice to know that I don’t just have a faulty console.
Thema:

Just unboxed a brand new Xbox series s and it’s lagging in everything

1. Just unboxed a brand new Xbox series s and it’s lagging in everything - Similar Threads - unboxed brand series

2. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  3. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  4. Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days: For some reason my Xbox mic sound will be hearable but only for myself. This happens when my mic/controller is idle for a while (I guess) but it makes no sense. No it’s not a setting, it’s not...
  5. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  6. My brand new xbox controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox controller wont turn on: I bought this controller about 2 months ago it just sat on my desk I didn’t drop it or anything then when I finally used it with completely new batteries it wouldn’t turn on so I tried plugging in...
  7. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  8. Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off: I just got a brand new Xbox Series X from Microsoft on February 8th, my console has been acting up and at random times shutting off. I tried to confirm it was the outlet and I tested out different...
  9. I am a unboxing youtuber I want to be sponsored by xbox for a series x or s unboxing video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a unboxing youtuber I want to be sponsored by xbox for a series x or s unboxing video...: I want a xbox series x or s for free to unbox and review on my YouTube channel. I won't Charge xbox money. All I want is the console. e7347d2c-b917-48b7-9e81-5df9c4509755
  10. Should I get my xbox 360 fixed or should I unbox the other one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I get my xbox 360 fixed or should I unbox the other one?: Hello guys, I hope you're all doing great. I've got a 250 GB xbox 360 E and a few months back it got the ''Red Ring of Death'' and I don't know if it can be fixed. Actually, I was doing my...