Just spent over an hour in help chat and still do not have the codes !

Discus and support Just spent over an hour in help chat and still do not have the codes ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased GoW 4 Ultimate edition but still not received the redeem codes for GoW 1, 2, 3 or Judgement. I have been in a chat with Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BROMONCULUS, Nov 7, 2016.

1. BROMONCULUS
    BROMONCULUS Guest

I have purchased GoW 4 Ultimate edition but still not received the redeem codes for GoW 1, 2, 3 or Judgement.

I have been in a chat with Microsoft help for over a hour and not managed to get any of the redeem codes sent to me.

Have many people received the codes ? Or is there a larger problem ?

:)

BROMONCULUS, Nov 7, 2016
  2. Missing promotional code for three months free Groove

I have not received my code for three months free on Groove.

I've just spent an hour on chat and they still have not resolved this, and they have told me to come here.

I'm due to be billed shortly so I would like to resolve this as soon as possible.

Please can someone help?

ManmadeMist9483, Nov 7, 2016
  3. kawaherp
    kawaherp Guest
    DLC Codes Wont Work

yes account region is correct they are all uk codes spent over an hour on chat with support yesterday told they will call me back today tried all sorts of things they told me to do but still codes wont work these are all new and sealed codes so should work

kawaherp, Nov 7, 2016
  4. Kacper Ziaja Win User

How to unlink an EA account, when you have no access to the EA account, as it isn't yours.

That is indeed the case. I have spent over 2 hours on different support chats and I'm still going :/
  5. kawaherp Win User

DLC Codes Wont Work

yes account region is correct they are all uk codes spent over an hour on chat with support yesterday told they will call me back today tried all sorts of things they told me to do but still codes wont work these are all new and sealed codes so should work
  6. MrRon82 Win User

FIFA 15 redeem code for Xbox one

Having same problem. Spent hour and a half on live chat with an advisor but they simply do not know whats wrong!! They said they will look into this and to keep trying the code.... this was 3 days ago but code still not working. I get the same error as mention
    above. This is very annoying!!

They did not mention to remove EA access..... is there anyway i can do this without going on live chat again as i have spent hours trying to get this working?!?!?!
  7. SugaredKnave28 Win User

Error code 8015d012

Good luck, I was chatting for over two hours and got no where about the same error code. Beyond frustrated since I've spent over six hours trying to troubleshoot this.
  8. k0hanz Win User

Code redemption appears successful, but Live is not activated

Well, I spent over an hour on live chat support, giving in all kinds of information, including the codes themselves, photos of the cards to prove that I bought the codes and everything else. The issue was supposed to be escalated. Haven't heard back in a
    couple of hours.
Thema:

1. Just spent over an hour in help chat and still do not have the codes ! - Similar Threads - spent hour help

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  7. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  8. Can i get my money i spent if vc back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get my money i spent if vc back: I spent $50 on VC and put it into a build and I’m trying to get the $50 back. Is there anyway you can just delete the build entirely and give me my money back? 176256fe-4da1-4ecc-80a4-f9957c47b158
  9. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...: Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?! 3a053fe0-05a7-4601-acc9-c73aa9d5c46d
  10. Our Internet is fine spent over a hour last night on the phone with our provider. I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Our Internet is fine spent over a hour last night on the phone with our provider. I have a...: Our services hooked up was on the phone last night with the provider everything checks out everything is go phones and tablets hook up to the Internet so that's no problem we have Internet I'm...