Just sold my old 360 to someone without removing my old accounts, is there anyway to...

Discus and support Just sold my old 360 to someone without removing my old accounts, is there anyway to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I sold my old 360 at a tag sale today, but when the person was leaving I realized that I left all my old accounts on there. I don't remember if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TylerPerry4, Nov 4, 2021.

1. TylerPerry4
    TylerPerry4 Guest

Just sold my old 360 to someone without removing my old accounts, is there anyway to...

I sold my old 360 at a tag sale today, but when the person was leaving I realized that I left all my old accounts on there. I don't remember if I removed the billing information, but I'm worried about what would happen if I didn't. Is there anything I can do to remove my account or my billing info from the 360? I tried the 360 profile protection, but it said that no consoles were found that don't require my password to sign in.

:)

TylerPerry4, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Just sold my old 360 to someone without removing my old accounts, is there anyway to protect my profile?

After changing your password, you should also go to http://account.microsoft.com/privacy and go to the Xbox section. On the left you'll see an options for "Xbox Profile Protection" and from there click "Require profile download". It'll essentially remove your profile from any 360 consoles you're signed into and require that the profile be redownloaded before it can be used. Since the new owners won't have your login in formation, they won't be able to use the account.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Just sold my old 360 to someone without removing my old accounts, is there anyway to protect my profile?

Hi,

Change your account passwords. Once this is done whomever tries to sign in on your account with the old 360 will be prompted for the password (which they won't know). I believe two-step authentication should also invalidate the account on the 360.
  4. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Things We Know About Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition!

So is there no way to import my old 360 character without still having the 360 version?...

Because I sold that like a year or so ago, no way im buying that version again lol.
  5. FangPerk Win User

Transferring Ownership of dlc to a new owner.

i can't re download the account because someone changed the email to it but the gamertag is the same, it's just my gamertag except without the zero at the end. if there is anyway to get it back please let me know. this happened a year ago and i still remember
    the original email and password used the old account.
  6. ryser311 Win User

we want deactivation/delete all Information on xbox.com for the old, sold XBOX 360

Sorry, thats not the question.

Know i have a new Gamertag. The old Gamertag on the old 360 must be delete from XBOX.COM. The Problem is: We haven't the old 360, it was sold. On XBOX.COM is the old 360 actice, that is false.

Sorry for my bad english :)
Thema:

1. Just sold my old 360 to someone without removing my old accounts, is there anyway to... - Similar Threads - sold old 360

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...: I bought a Xbox One for my son a few years ago that my played with for about a month before he got his computer and lost interest in the Xbox One It sat in its box for 2 years, Decided to sell it...
  4. Account got sold and hacked by rambler.ru email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got sold and hacked by rambler.ru email: Hi, My minecraft account which I spent over 60€ got hacked in july 2022 and I tried the ASCR it made me reset my password, after that I regained access to my account. Then when I tried to access...
  5. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  6. I sold my Xbox without reseting it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I sold my Xbox without reseting it: guys help. I recently sold my Xbox one s and I forgot to factory reset it omg. I just found out tonight that someone was using my account cuz we tried to play the same game at the same time. I...
  7. Lost my old GamerTag after I sold my old console and can't recover

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old GamerTag after I sold my old console and can't recover: Hello, I can't recover my old GamerTag: MrPeachyPenguin. I can't figure out what email it's associated with, and I jsut bought a new Xbox Series X and created a new GamerTag, but I want my old...
  8. sold my old console but neglected to remove my profile...how do i do that now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    sold my old console but neglected to remove my profile...how do i do that now?: sold my old console but neglected to remove my profile...how do i do that now? 75f2a038-ed38-4763-933e-3762e68be64c
  9. Why old games' DLC are still be sold for a big amount of money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why old games' DLC are still be sold for a big amount of money?: I guess... look at Alan Wake... released past in 2010, the 2 dlc are sold for 6,68 euro each... I think after 3/4 years a DLC should be sold for free or at lease for 2,00 euro... sad sad sad...
  10. we want deactivation/delete all Information on xbox.com for the old, sold XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    we want deactivation/delete all Information on xbox.com for the old, sold XBOX 360: We have sold the Xbox 360, have bought a Xbox One. We have taken over the Gamertag with the ONE. The sold 360 was not put back on the delivery state. On the web page we find on Xbox.com now still...