Just restarted an old xbox who's memory I wiped and it refuses to update.

Discus and support Just restarted an old xbox who's memory I wiped and it refuses to update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I did the factory reset for an old xbox when I upgraded to an xbox one x. Now, I'm going through the whole setup process when booting it up again,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SirLancelot157, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Just restarted an old xbox who's memory I wiped and it refuses to update.

So, I did the factory reset for an old xbox when I upgraded to an xbox one x. Now, I'm going through the whole setup process when booting it up again, and have reached the update portion. But it keeps telling me that there was a problem with the update.
    I don't know what the actual problem is, because it keeps giving me different error codes every time. Some point to a slow internet, other straight up don't exist. I highly doubt it's a slow connection, 'cause everything else is working fine.

FYI: The only options I have are "try again", "choose a different network", and "turn off console". That's
    it.

:)

SirLancelot157, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Yeah try the offline update method, if you can still update the system, its probably an hardware issue… so you will have to send the console to the repair center.

Regards,
  3. SirLancelot157 Win User

Can't. got to the troubleshooter and it wont let me select the offline update option.
  4. A Wraith God Win User

Hello there, this sounds like quite a frustrating issue. Please try following this link, seems to me to be the best
    problem solver for your issue. I very much hope this helps!
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. choppyseize Win User

You may want to try clearing the MAC address too. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point.
Thema:

1. Just restarted an old xbox who's memory I wiped and it refuses to update. - Similar Threads - restarted old who's

2. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  3. Why is my Xbox restarting itself?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox restarting itself?: Whenever I try to play a game, it'll either freeze or totally restart itself. The light on the Xbox button flashes a couple times. We've tried restarting it ourselves, unplugging/plugging back in,...
  4. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  5. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  6. Xbox Restarts Everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Restarts Everytime: One day I turned on my Xbox One and it restarted. It kept doing this so I switched the HDMI cable but it still kept happening so I switched the power cable. Unfortunately it still kept restarting...
  7. New Xbox Series S won't connect to Wi-Fi after restart with the correct password. It worked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series S won't connect to Wi-Fi after restart with the correct password. It worked...: I've tried unplugging for a little bit, restarting, and factory reset, but nothing is working. I just got it a month ago brand new. It connects to my hotspot but not my home Wi-Fi....
  8. Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anybody help because I’ve restarted my Xbox so many times.: Whenever I use the Xbox button a message appears saying ‘Try launching again shortly. ‘ then ‘If guide still won’t launch, reinstalling it should fix the problem.(0x80073d0f) It is stopping me...
  9. Can I fix error code 0x82323002 with out resetting or restarting my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I fix error code 0x82323002 with out resetting or restarting my xbox: I need help, everytime i try to clip a video or record a video i get a error code (0x82323002) and i don't know what it is. I found that someone asked this same question and they got a answer so I...
  10. If I were to factory restart my old xbox would it delete my new xboxs series x data

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I were to factory restart my old xbox would it delete my new xboxs series x data: I have recently purchased a new xbox series x and my brother wants to play sea of thieves with me on our old xbox we created a new account but it wouldn't allow me to play with him on the new xbox...