Just Purchased Titanfall for 360, Update fails at end

Discus and support Just Purchased Titanfall for 360, Update fails at end in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the game but when I went to play it for the first time, it says an update is available and it fails after the download bar show completed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve.Cook, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Steve.Cook
    Steve.Cook Guest

I just bought the game but when I went to play it for the first time, it says an update is available and it fails after the download bar show completed

I tried several times and it jumps to nearly the end and fails a few minutes later

I went to the system menu and erased the Titanfall upgrade from the hard drive but when I went to play it failed the upgrade again

What can I do?

Thanks!

:)

Steve.Cook, Dec 2, 2014
  2. Respawn to increase frequency of Titanfall updates

Well, good to know they're will be updates. Just a few weeks after launch, and people go crazy that Titanfall's failed. Now we're getting updates. Whaddup.

thecreed4life, Dec 2, 2014
  3. Can't play Multiplayer Online

Recently just purchased Titanfall preparing for the second one, but can't login to Titanfall saying I need an Xbox live gold account which I recently just purchase so can't play the game at all any ideas or help...?

corruptdata28, Dec 2, 2014
  4. Hellfire IRL Win User

New Update problems

^ I've got a failed titanfall update in my Queue, won't go away.
  5. RedBeardDC Win User

LETS LEAVE HATING BEHIND

[quote user="Submit2MyWill"]

Word on Titanfall is that it's a timed-exclusive. I would guess that means it could come to PS4 in March of 2015.

[/quote]

FAIL.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/29/titanfall-an-xbox-one-360-pc-exclusive-for-its-lifetime
  6. EpicOfEnkindu Win User

Can't Download Titanfall's Frontier's Edge.

I purchased the DLC for the 360 version of Titanfall, not the Xbox One version.
  7. Sunburst Univox Win User

Lower Price?

That would be fine with me, just leave it in the box. I might pay full price when it gets a couple of really good games, I'll probably end up getting Titanfall for 360 though.
  8. McHale Win User

Tiitanfall a reason to change consoles?

I bought the Titanfall Xbox One bundle and I'm kind of regretting it now. The game is OK but not worth $500. So much hype about the Xbox One and I keep finding things that worked better on the 360. Now I wish I'd have just purchased the 360 version of
    Titanfall and continued to wait until the Xbox One matures.
Thema:

1. Just Purchased Titanfall for 360, Update fails at end - Similar Threads - Purchased Titanfall 360

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  6. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  9. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  10. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...