Just purchased Green Hell on windows PC to play with a friend on Xbox. I can't Download...

Discus and support Just purchased Green Hell on windows PC to play with a friend on Xbox. I can't Download... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I go to install the game in the Microsoft store a tab pops up that says "install this game on an Xbox device. Dopes this mean I can only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blokca37, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Blokca37
    Blokca37 Guest

Just purchased Green Hell on windows PC to play with a friend on Xbox. I can't Download...

Every time I go to install the game in the Microsoft store a tab pops up that says "install this game on an Xbox device. Dopes this mean I can only install it on an xbox and not my pc?

:)

Blokca37, Mar 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Just purchased Green Hell on windows PC to play with a friend on Xbox. I can't Download from microsoft store.

Hi Blokca37, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per checking the game on Microsoft Store is for Xbox only which is why it's only giving you an option to install it just on Xbox.

[​IMG]
  3. Smwutches Win User

Cant get Minecraft Bedrock Edition on pc

You would have to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 in order to play it on the PC. Unfortunately Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title so you can't download it for free on the PC just for owning it on the console and it's not available through Game Pass for PC.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I bought For the King on my Xbox and cant download on my PC also. Any advice?

You would have to purchase the PC version in order to play on the PC. That game is not a Play Anywhere title so you can't download it on both just by purchasing it on Xbox.
  5. ChRoNiC 305 Win User

Music Pass Questions

is this on pc? you can't buy them directly from the xbox? i currently only have windows 7 pc's. there are no options on live to be able to download or purchase.
  6. ll Ronin ll Win User

Should I pick up Xbox 360 version?

Since your friends are going to play it on the xbox then definitely get it for that. I don't have any friends yet on the pc but I'm still getting it for both systems. Hell, I just might even buy it for my ps3 also.
Thema:

1. Just purchased Green Hell on windows PC to play with a friend on Xbox. I can't Download... - Similar Threads - purchased Green Hell

2. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  3. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  4. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  5. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  6. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  7. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  8. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  9. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  10. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...