just playing BT1 yesterday night & now it says missing multiplayer privileges

Discus and support just playing BT1 yesterday night & now it says missing multiplayer privileges in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've seen it all , and I've done it all. i have a gold subscription , i checked my connection and it's perfect , I've signed in & out , I've done a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SaintLukeXo, Oct 9, 2017.

1. SaintLukeXo
    SaintLukeXo Guest

I've seen it all , and I've done it all. i have a gold subscription , i checked my connection and it's perfect , I've signed in & out , I've done a hard reset , I also deleted my data from "this console only" , i have an EA account , I've made sure the
    game is up to date as well , I have also uninstalled & reinstalled, and it finished yesterday night. i started playing battlefield one LastNight , and today i get home from my college classes , & now the game say's i'm "missing multiplayer privileges". need
    a solution if necessary , and if none come up i'll just uninstall & reinstall the game, but with that said i will never buy a EA game again , y'all suck at everything y'all make , and should be shutdown completely.

:)

SaintLukeXo, Oct 9, 2017
  2. missing multiplayer privileges

up to 2 days ago my battlefield played fine, now it says 'missing multiplayer privileges' ****?

please somebody help!!!!!!!

slickchris666, Oct 9, 2017
  3. dalijack
    dalijack Guest
    Missing multiplayer privledges

anyone ever seen a message in the game that says Missing multiplayer privileges?

dalijack, Oct 9, 2017
  4. SaintLukeXo
    SaintLukeXo Guest

also i am of age so their are no restrictions

SaintLukeXo, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Hey there SaintLukeXo,

Sometimes this can happen if your Xbox Live Gold subscription has run out and you recently added a Xbox Live Gold code to the account. If that's what happened, it can sometimes take 24/48 hrs to populate across all games and servers. To speed it up though,

you can try to remove your profile and then re-add it to the console.
    How to Add or Remove a Microsoft Account from an Xbox One console
    Try that in any case and let us know if it worked!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 1, 2018
  6. SaintLukeXo Win User

also i am of age so their are no restrictions
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there SaintLukeXo,

Sometimes this can happen if your Xbox Live Gold subscription has run out and you recently added a Xbox Live Gold code to the account. If that's what happened, it can sometimes take 24/48 hrs to populate across all games and servers. To speed it up though,

you can try to remove your profile and then re-add it to the console.
    How to Add or Remove a Microsoft Account from an Xbox One console
    Try that in any case and let us know if it worked!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. ConvexPlanet830 Win User

HELP!

hi my son has never played multiplayer on his Xbox one yet but he tries to and it says missing multiplayer privilege it's for battlefield 1 somebody please help we tried a full turn off and on restart.
  9. WoolierJarl9353 Win User

Live Gold

Dear Smwutches,

I bought it in Microsoft Store via laptop. After that I saw that there was a global issue with Live Gold system.

If I try to play multiplayer in Battlefield 1 the game says missing multiplayer privileges.

Can I check somehow my live gold status active or not?
  10. Strakitar Win User

missing multiplayer privileges

I am getting the same issue. Memberships are all active. I tried signing in and signing out, resetting console, and nada. Anyone have any tips?
Thema:

1. just playing BT1 yesterday night & now it says missing multiplayer privileges - Similar Threads - playing BT1 yesterday

2. Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege since it’s cross platform play now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege since it’s cross platform play now: can I play keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege 7276bf5e-3c6d-4ad5-b1c0-e48ccf440906
  3. Microphone not working with remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microphone not working with remote play: Basically in the title I’m not muted on anything works on Xbox game bar but I can’t go into game chat with remote play and when in remote play I join a party it doesn’t pick up a microphone I...
  4. I downloaded assassin creed and I have tried to play it but it’s says that I don’t have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded assassin creed and I have tried to play it but it’s says that I don’t have the...: I downloaded assassin creed and I have tried to play it but it’s says that I don’t have the Xbox live when I do 70372e3b-4616-45d4-97d9-d932a4b00e26
  5. Xbox PC Cloud Gaming app seems to glitch out by not showing the Play button for Elder...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Cloud Gaming app seems to glitch out by not showing the Play button for Elder...: When I launch the Xbox Game App on my Windows 10 PC, and I go to Cloud Gaming and try to play Elder Scrolls Online, the little section that is supposed to drop down showing the play button...
  6. Says I'm playing Roblox 24/7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I'm playing Roblox 24/7: My Xbox account always shows that I'm playing Roblox when I don't even have it installed. I have cleared the cache reset my Mac address and even changed my password but nothing has helped....
  7. I can't see the recently played with players in Xbox App on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see the recently played with players in Xbox App on PC.: I can't see the recently played with players in Xbox App on PC, tried every troubleshooting technique but still I am not able to find any solution, also checked every single Privacy Settings...
  8. We were playing on the Xbox One S and it said to update. After the update it will no longer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We were playing on the Xbox One S and it said to update. After the update it will no longer...: Can someone please tell me how to fix the power issue after an update? feaedea3-5894-41dd-9ba0-e74e09cef7aa
  9. I have no sound on my Xbox one X other when I play rocket league. Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have no sound on my Xbox one X other when I play rocket league. Help!: I have no sound on my Xbox one X other when I play rocket league. No Home Screen sounds, no other game sounds. I have tried other games and there is no sound. I have tried restarting my Xbox,...
  10. You cannot play online-game because of the settings on your Microsoft account, I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You cannot play online-game because of the settings on your Microsoft account, I have...: You cannot play online-game or multiple online games because of the settings on your Microsoft account, message in Swedish in Minecraft on Xbox X console. I have followed thread here in this forum...