just playing BT1 yesterday night & now it says missing multiplayer privileges

Discus and support just playing BT1 yesterday night & now it says missing multiplayer privileges in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've seen it all , and I've done it all. i have a gold subscription , i checked my connection and it's perfect , I've signed in & out , I've done a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SaintLukeXo, Oct 9, 2017.

1. SaintLukeXo
    SaintLukeXo Guest

I've seen it all , and I've done it all. i have a gold subscription , i checked my connection and it's perfect , I've signed in & out , I've done a hard reset , I also deleted my data from "this console only" , i have an EA account , I've made sure the
    game is up to date as well , I have also uninstalled & reinstalled, and it finished yesterday night. i started playing battlefield one LastNight , and today i get home from my college classes , & now the game say's i'm "missing multiplayer privileges". need
    a solution if necessary , and if none come up i'll just uninstall & reinstall the game, but with that said i will never buy a EA game again , y'all suck at everything y'all make , and should be shutdown completely.

:)

SaintLukeXo, Oct 9, 2017
  2. missing multiplayer privileges

up to 2 days ago my battlefield played fine, now it says 'missing multiplayer privileges' ****?

please somebody help!!!!!!!

slickchris666, Oct 9, 2017
  3. dalijack
    dalijack Guest
    Missing multiplayer privledges

anyone ever seen a message in the game that says Missing multiplayer privileges?

dalijack, Oct 9, 2017
  4. SaintLukeXo
    SaintLukeXo Guest

also i am of age so their are no restrictions

SaintLukeXo, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Hey there SaintLukeXo,

Sometimes this can happen if your Xbox Live Gold subscription has run out and you recently added a Xbox Live Gold code to the account. If that's what happened, it can sometimes take 24/48 hrs to populate across all games and servers. To speed it up though,

you can try to remove your profile and then re-add it to the console.
    How to Add or Remove a Microsoft Account from an Xbox One console
    Try that in any case and let us know if it worked!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 1, 2018
  6. SaintLukeXo Win User

also i am of age so their are no restrictions
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there SaintLukeXo,

Sometimes this can happen if your Xbox Live Gold subscription has run out and you recently added a Xbox Live Gold code to the account. If that's what happened, it can sometimes take 24/48 hrs to populate across all games and servers. To speed it up though,

you can try to remove your profile and then re-add it to the console.
    How to Add or Remove a Microsoft Account from an Xbox One console
    Try that in any case and let us know if it worked!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. ConvexPlanet830 Win User

HELP!

hi my son has never played multiplayer on his Xbox one yet but he tries to and it says missing multiplayer privilege it's for battlefield 1 somebody please help we tried a full turn off and on restart.
  9. WoolierJarl9353 Win User

Live Gold

Dear Smwutches,

I bought it in Microsoft Store via laptop. After that I saw that there was a global issue with Live Gold system.

If I try to play multiplayer in Battlefield 1 the game says missing multiplayer privileges.

Can I check somehow my live gold status active or not?
  10. Strakitar Win User

missing multiplayer privileges

I am getting the same issue. Memberships are all active. I tried signing in and signing out, resetting console, and nada. Anyone have any tips?
Thema:

1. just playing BT1 yesterday night & now it says missing multiplayer privileges - Similar Threads - playing BT1 yesterday

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  4. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  5. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  6. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  7. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  8. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  9. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  10. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...