Just paid for MS Flight Sim (PC), where is the download?

Discus and support Just paid for MS Flight Sim (PC), where is the download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just paid for MS Flight Sim (PC), where is the download? 558abec6-60da-457b-9572-bd8e491d2cef Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Morgo55, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Morgo55
    Morgo55 Guest

:)

Morgo55, Nov 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Morgo55

You can download Microsoft flight simulator using the Xbox app > My Library

Are you not able to see the game there?
    If not, please let's try to double check if the game already appears in your Microsoft account order history with status completed
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Let me know
  3. Cottonjaws Win User

What sequels would you like to see rebooted on Xbox One?

MS flight sim and bloodwych
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Cannot decide between x box x or ps 4/5

if you like flight sims and want more than just Microsoft flight sim and other rally/racing titles pc would be the best option. more choice, more control.
  5. w m1 Win User

Xbox App problem

Thank you. I purchased MS flight sim from Amazon. I redeemed the code but I dont know where to find the program
  6. w m1 Win User

Xbox App problem

Thank you. I purchased MS flight sim from Amazon. I redeemed the code but I dont know where to find the program
Thema:

1. Just paid for MS Flight Sim (PC), where is the download? - Similar Threads - paid Flight Sim

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  4. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  5. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  6. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  7. Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me locate my paid for Microsoft Flight Simulator on my new laptop xbox: II've purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 3 times. I just gotta new laptop and signed in to Xbox, but cannot find my purchased flight Simulator. Can someone tell me or show me how to find them to...
  8. After uninstalling my paid version of MS Flight Simulator Standard Edition, where can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After uninstalling my paid version of MS Flight Simulator Standard Edition, where can I...: Updates to Microsoft Flight Simulator just kept freezing, so I followed various methods that didn't work, and finally gave in to the final piece of advice, which was to uninstall and then...
  9. MS FLight Sim Premium Upgrade - Paid for it, but unable to claim it

in XBoX on Windows
    MS FLight Sim Premium Upgrade - Paid for it, but unable to claim it: So far, this has been a massive pain to deal with. I bought MS Flight Simulator (base edition) on Steam the day it was launched. I'm close to 400 hours into it so far and loving it. Last night,...
  10. we paid for the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe and got the Standed?

in XBoX on Windows
    we paid for the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe and got the Standed?: we paid for the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Deluxe and got the Standed how do we fix this problem? fc1768a5-fa60-48d7-bc21-fd38417472cf