just paid for 12 month xbox gold subsription on pre paid, on oct 8th, and today was shut ...

Discus and support just paid for 12 month xbox gold subsription on pre paid, on oct 8th, and today was shut ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; not whats thats all about but not gonna pay twice!!...it says its pending now..after 14 days??? 828c899c-c954-4e97-a78f-894b55749087 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tenballkilla, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Tenballkilla
    Tenballkilla Guest

just paid for 12 month xbox gold subsription on pre paid, on oct 8th, and today was shut ...

not whats thats all about but not gonna pay twice!!...it says its pending now..after 14 days???

:)

Tenballkilla, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Why are Micro$oft billing me 2 weeks in advance of my next sub when I only paid them 2 weeks ago to cover me until Nov 8th 2015

What's going on @ Micro$oft/Xbox? I paid for my monthly gold sub on the 8th of Oct 2015 & today I sign in to see them trying to bill me 2 weeks early for my next gold pass which is due on the 8th of Nov 15. And support chat = disabled? My Visa is suspended
    now too thanks a bunch.

IrishSniperCOG, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Guilhermemb1
    Guilhermemb1 Guest
    error: 0x8015DC05

no signature on commerce.microsoft.com, just 12 months gold purchased with pre-paid card

Guilhermemb1, Oct 24, 2017
  4. just paid for 12 month xbox gold subsription on pre paid, on oct 8th, and today was shut ...

Hi there,

You'll want to reach out to Support directly as no one in the forums can assist with billing issues.

You can go
    here
    to reach them.

Mistress Sara, Oct 25, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

just paid for 12 month xbox gold subsription on pre paid, on oct 8th, and today was shut off????

Hi there,

You'll want to reach out to Support directly as no one in the forums can assist with billing issues.

You can go
    here
    to reach them.
  6. Guilhermemb1 Win User

error: 0x8015DC05

no signature on commerce.microsoft.com, just 12 months gold purchased with pre-paid card
  7. ReGaE x ScArzZz Win User

Microsoft point reward

Hi sorry just to add, 12 month gold was purchased with pre paid card and added through dashboard for promotion
  8. Paraffin Alien Win User

Live subscription recommendations please...

£27.99 for 12 months gold pre-paid card on Amazon,

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1
  9. Sanana94 Win User

xbox live gold

Any retailer and sometimes even supermarkets. They all sell Xbox Live Gold pre-paid subscriptions for 1, 3, 6 and 12 months :)
Thema:

1. just paid for 12 month xbox gold subsription on pre paid, on oct 8th, and today was shut ... - Similar Threads - paid month gold

2. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  3. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  4. THOUGHT I HAD CODE FOR FREE GOLD 1 YEAR, BUT HAVE PAID EVERY MONTH

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    THOUGHT I HAD CODE FOR FREE GOLD 1 YEAR, BUT HAVE PAID EVERY MONTH: the chat line told me to come here. so I'm here. I bought XBOX One 1TB for christmas, was told that it came with 1 year of gold live. I didn't even know what the heck it was, until the sales man...
  5. "10 KR for your first month with gold" - Still paid 79 KR for first month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "10 KR for your first month with gold" - Still paid 79 KR for first month?: Hi. I got an offer to try Xbox Live Gold for 10 KR for the first month. I signed up yesterday, but 79 KR was drawn from my account. The ad clearly said it would be 10 KR. I have never paid for...
  6. Paid 2 times gold service in the same month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid 2 times gold service in the same month: Didnt detect my first membership so i had to buy a second membership with less of 7 days between each other 8a7e2b00-4012-43a1-84d9-03a98bbd685a
  7. Paid for 1 month of Xbox Gold, only got 14 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 1 month of Xbox Gold, only got 14 days: I paid 6,99€ via automatic renewal for Xbox Gold on 7/5/17, yet it says that my gold membership will expire on 7/19/17. Is there something I am missing? 25fabebb-e735-4e1b-8b15-37dfb9a44ac7
  8. I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!: So recently I got a 12 Month Pre-Paid Gold code from a friend (the code wasn't scratched off) and I've input all the digits in correctly and tried to redeem the the 12 Month Gold code and it...
  9. Paid Xbox Gold twice for the same month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid Xbox Gold twice for the same month: I am and live in Spain. I like however to play games in english. For this reason I have my settings for the Xbox set to US english. Because of this, when I paid for a month of Xbox Gold, the bank...
  10. My account shows silver when I bought 3 month pre paid gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account shows silver when I bought 3 month pre paid gold: I bought 3 month pre paid gold and redeemed it on my Xbox, but my account still shows silver for my friends viewing my account. I don't know if its a glitch or something, but how do I fix it. I've...