Just migrated. Unable to log onto Minecraft after logging onto the Xbox app. Unable to get...

Discus and support Just migrated. Unable to log onto Minecraft after logging onto the Xbox app. Unable to get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically, I've wasted a large chunk of my time today trying to get help and I am getting none. I avoided migration as long as possible because I knew... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sync1ine, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Sync1ine
    Sync1ine Guest

Just migrated. Unable to log onto Minecraft after logging onto the Xbox app. Unable to get...

Basically, I've wasted a large chunk of my time today trying to get help and I am getting none.

I avoided migration as long as possible because I knew MS would screw everything up. I was right. I have MC Java edition. It was working.

I can log onto Xbox app. I can load MC, but the password doesn't seem to work now. I can request a password change on the MC login page as usual, but I never get an email. It worked fine before migration. I've burned over 3 hours looking at useless so-called microsoft "help". The search tool is worse than random, it seems to actually be actively avoiding anything that looks like it's connected to my issue or it's keywords. The supposed wait for phone assistance is "1 minute" - I've been waiting most of three hours. This is Minecraft, not Dostoevskycraft. How do I fix this?

:)

Sync1ine, Nov 6, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Just migrated. Unable to log onto Minecraft after logging onto the Xbox app. Unable to get an email recieved to reset minecraft password.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Follow these steps and see if it helps you.

You have hit the button to go back to the accounts page. But then, don't click on your existing account that you want to sign into or you will just get back into the same problem loop that won't let you sign in. You have to add a new account. It is counterintuitive because you are not actually setting up a new account. But once you click to add a new account you can choose to sign in with your Microsoft account in the Launcher. Once you do that, it will automatically use the Microsoft account to log you in from the Launcher.
  3. Rhodesian Rebel Win User

Warface is not working

Still unable to log onto beta??
  4. Z3RATUL99 Win User

Wont connect to Router

I had it set to WPA. I'm unable to change it to WPA2 since im not allowed to log onto the router admin thing.
  5. Mr Bahaman Win User

DID THEY WIPE THE SYSTEM?!?!?

Seems people on PS3 are also unable to log onto the EA servers i have not been able to for about 4 hours now.
  6. Chris Gelon Win User

is there anyway to remove the beta testing of marches update???

You are able to log onto another Xbox and it will work just fine, as the update only occurs after registering the Xbox through the Registration app.
Thema:

1. Just migrated. Unable to log onto Minecraft after logging onto the Xbox app. Unable to get... - Similar Threads - migrated Unable log

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  4. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  5. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  6. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  7. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  8. Thought I migrated account, was unable to, and never got warning emails about it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thought I migrated account, was unable to, and never got warning emails about it.: I have a Minecraft account, purchased December 18th, 2010. I have the original user name as well as the Transaction ID. I have certain expected entitlements, as an Alpha/Legacy account holder. I...
  9. Unable to access Minecraft after Migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Minecraft after Migration: A little over a year ago I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, this process was done successfully and without any issues that was until about a month ago. I had decided to play...
  10. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...