Just introducing myself :)

Discus and support Just introducing myself :) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I’m Brad, a Community Manager for RECOTechnology, who’s working on Numantia -- a historical turn-based strategy game that’s releasing on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlaidMermaid998, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Just introducing myself :)

Hey everyone! I’m Brad, a Community Manager for RECOTechnology, who’s working on Numantia -- a historical turn-based strategy game that’s releasing on October 25th for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam. My first game ever was Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Sega Genesis
    and after that, I’ve been playing games ever since! I’m looking forward to chatting with you all about the latest and greatest games. Just introducing myself :) :)

To begin, I’d like to know from you all: What’s your favorite strategy game of all time?

:)

PlaidMermaid998, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Introducing myself.

Hi all. I am Mr Mascal GRT and I am here to help with all things Xbox Live related. Any questions, go ahead!

Cheers.

Marco Alfarrobinha, Oct 16, 2017
  3. II M0Z II
    II M0Z II Guest
    Introducing myself.

Hi and welcome.

If you want to offer your services it may be worth becoming an ambassador via the link
    ambassadors.xbox.com/.../home.aspx

Ambassadors such as myself and many others offer help to Xbox live users through many channels including these forums.

II M0Z II, Oct 16, 2017
  4. ReaganSmash1994 Win User

Introduce myself!

Welcome to the forums. Milton Keynes is only down the road from me, good place to shop (;

Nonetheless enjoy your stays in Xbox's humble abode.
  5. HighlandRainbow Win User

Introduce myself!

[quote user="zyonight"]

Hey all,

Not 100% sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but thought at worst it will just get moved :)

Just wanted to introduce myself. My names Jay, 23 live in MK, and looking for a good community to get in with and find some people to play with.

Rather than a full scale into thought I'd just say if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

[/quote]Hi Jay welcome to the xbox UK general discussion forum, Please take the time to adjust to the way these hideous forums work ( and don't work ) and have patience. Most of all have a blast!!
  6. Jigster01 Win User

Introduce myself!

Welcome to the forums, you'll find the majority of us friendly and helpful although you will see a minority of idiots as well.
  7. II M0Z II Win User

Introducing myself.

Hi and welcome.

If you want to offer your services it may be worth becoming an ambassador via the link
    ambassadors.xbox.com/.../home.aspx

Ambassadors such as myself and many others offer help to Xbox live users through many channels including these forums.
  8. LoftyBee Win User

Introduce myself!

Welcome to the forums mate :)
Thema:

Just introducing myself :)

1. Just introducing myself :) - Similar Threads - introducing myself

2. Hearing myself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hearing myself: I can hear myself through my headset but dont have the option to turn mic monitoring down because my controller adjust my headset volume on the dpad i dont know what to do about this...
  3. When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i’m streaming on twitch why will I not be able to hear myself or my gameplay: I’m trying to fix this problem because i wanna become a streamer but when i stream my audio doesn’t work no game sounds not me talking or my friends. Is there a way i can fix this...
  4. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  5. Locate myself.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locate myself.: I had an older gamer name under my email address, how do I locate it.? The old name is “Xxsomethingxx.” caa7bbcf-e4e4-43c8-a4cf-0b91c6a32093
  6. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  7. How I can recover my acount if all the information was changed not by myself

in XBoX Accessibility
    How I can recover my acount if all the information was changed not by myself: Hi im Tom, This was a begining of 2023 and I wasnt playing games on my microsoft acount (xbox app) and at may I was thinking about playing minecraft but when i try to log in I see a stanger...
  8. A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...

in XBoX on Windows
    A game was purchased on my account, this was not purchased by myself I believe my account...: How do I finout if my account was hacked, a game was purchased but not by me, I believe my account was hacked a0ad8456-3944-476e-ad93-246b573628b3
  9. I have Mic monitoring turned off, but I can still hear myself on party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Mic monitoring turned off, but I can still hear myself on party chat: I have Mic monitoring turned off, and I can still hear myself... Now what? Google isn't helping. 4eb7e6fb-f331-4c73-9d05-f97948d0aaa5
  10. Yesterday around 2pm the servers stopped working for a bunch of people still myself and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yesterday around 2pm the servers stopped working for a bunch of people still myself and...: This is the only game we play 9a334b4f-1f39-4e6a-83e1-4339d6906e9f